Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

smoothest drawing bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z7x

Comment

On that subject I doubt you'll like the Omen. I'm a PSE fan, I currently shoot a PSE Brute at 70lbs. A friend let me shoot his Omen at 60lbs it wasn't any easier than my Brute. I bet I could get used to it but you need some extra strength for the speed.

Comment

Mission endeavor is a very smooth bow

Comment

Elite anything...i have a buddy who shoots a Z7 and likes the judge better. i've had several ppl draw on my bow and first thing they mention is the smooth drawl...

Comment

Invasion... no shock, quiet, and super fast

Comment

I'll set up 5 bows for customers to shoot, same draw same lbs. And a lot of the times they will say that the one, that I think, has the harshest draw is the smoothest.
              Isn't that the truth!

I have a Mathews MQ1 and it is smooth

I have set up and shot
              Quest Rev, Hammer and Torch,
              Bear Strike, Charge, Homewrecker and Apprentice,
              Martin Exile,
              PSE Brute and Stinger

IMO all are smooth drawing bows.
              I like the Bear Strike the most of the above mentioned.

The best thing to do is go to a shop(s) and try as many bows as you can. This is the only why you are going to know what you like the best and feels the smoothest to you.

Comment

Mathews Switchback XT

Comment

Just pick'em up step to the line, close your eyes & draw.....just feel the bow, then shoot it! And it will all just fall into place.... It will just k

Comment

Try the heli-m

Comment

Evo

Comment

Originally posted by Hawg Slayer 4 View Post
                        New Breed Genetix is one of the smoothest if not the smoothest bow i have ever shot! I would check it out http://www.newbreedarchery.com/produ...ws/genetix.htm
                        X2. And the Cyborge is a little smoother. Slower. But smoother. None of the speed bows are most likely gonna fit what it is youre looking for. Ive seen folks claim an MR6 or 5 is smooth. A Destroyer 350 and even heard my own 82nd tagged with that. Maybe among speed bows they are. But not amoung the true easy cam bows. Yes there will be a big sacrifice in speed. But it sounds that you are looking for comfort. The bow Wyohunter is shooting is a smooth shooter as well. Think mostly (but not always limited too) longer axle to axle, longer brace height and slower IBO ratings. Good luck with your search.

A Martin Shadowcat would be a bow to give a test run as well.
                        Last edited by JW; 01-06-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I agree with New Breeds!! Absolute best drawing bow I have shot to date!! I have shot the Carbon Matrix, a Maitland, Athens, Strother, Bowtech, and my PSE. The New Breed line is amazing. Come to Decatur and try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Medichunter View Post
                            I agree with New Breeds!! Absolute best drawing bow I have shot to date!! I have shot the Carbon Matrix, a Maitland, Athens, Strother, Bowtech, and my PSE. The New Breed line is amazing. Come to Decatur and try them out.
                            New Breed is the bow of choice for the owner of Steel Foce Broadheads as well. He has the Cyborge. He told me it was the easiest and quickest he has ever tuned a bow.

Comment

I've got a bow that I call Crown Royal. But the bow is not for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticbudda View Post
                                I've got a bow that I call Crown Royal. But the bow is not for sale.
                                Is it blueish purple???

Comment

Working...
                                X