smoothest drawing bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
    Mathews Switchback XT..... the epitome of smooth.
    I agree!

Comment

Elite Z28, Hunter, or the 2012 Answer

Comment

Strother SR71, love mine. It is smooth all the way to the wall. It has very little valley but you can adjust the stops to get some if you want it. It all comes down to what you like, everyone is different.

Comment

I'll set up 5 bows for customers to shoot, same draw same lbs. And a lot of the times they will say that the one, that I think, has the harshest draw is the smoothest.

For most of us we spend more time with our bows then we do with our wives. So don't let someone else pick out your bow, go to your local bow shop and shoot them all.

To bad we can't do that with our wives.

Comment

As stated above , If you can locate a good deal on a Elite z28 you will be really impressed.
            "like Butter"

Comment

go to a Pro shop and shoot em all! dont get caught up on speed and IBO ratings, Matthews vs Hoyt..ect. find a bow that feels good to YOU.

Comment

i was checkin out the ELITE hunter....watched som video on it....looks pretty good....will have to put in an hour drive to shoot one though.

Comment

Forget brands. Look for a longer axle to axle, longer brace height and an I.B.O. Rating that does not have vapor trails coming off the numbers. In other words a non aggresive eccentric. Off the top of my head I know that Hoyt makes several. Bowtech has one. Mathews still makes one or two. Anyway find something like that and go shoot it.

Comment

My Mathews Hyperlite is the smoothest I have ever drawn.... plus I can shoot that light weight thing all day!

If they ever make a hyperlite 2 I wil buy it too!

I can shoot 20+ arrows out of my hyperlite and never even remember drawing it.
                    Last edited by Coach W; 10-20-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

The smoothest bow I had was the Mathews Switchback XT...smooth all the way through. I have been told that the DXT and the Drenaline are as smooth too. Sometimes wish I would not have gotten rid of it.

Comment

Elite like others have said. Very very smooth bows and very solid back wall not like some of the older hoyts

Comment

I love my switchback xt. Just installed vapor trail strings and it has only gotten better

Comment

ok well thats where it gets funny with parralel limbs and all that the more parallel the limbs the harder to draw but more let off and speed the less parallel easier to draw but harder to hold go with what feels right and practice

Comment

I am going to say, Destroyer340, Hoyt Carbon Element, Crx32,35 , and several more of the older models!!! The Elites also have awesome draws!!!

Comment

I would say, look at all suggestion above and see which one has been suggested the most and go and buy that one. After all these guys know what they are taking about, they all own computers and know the names of several bows.

Comment

Working...
                                X