smoothest drawing bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
    I shot a Hoty V-tec for 5 years and was pretty darn pleased...until I drew back on the PSE EVO. Needless to say, a grand later and my Hoyt is now my backup.
    Talk about quiet. 68# draw at 28.5" and it's pushing a 405 grain arrow at 305fps...quietly, might I add.
    Same thing I shoot a pse evo and it's draw is smooth as glass and thumps a target, but I'm a pse guy, everyone is gonna feel different you just have to shoot them all and pick out your favorite.

Comment

Elite by far

Comment

I'd have to agree on the pse Evo, as far as speed bows it's the nicest one I've shot, zero hump and smoking fast most beating there IBO quiet and zero hand shock

Comment

There are lots of great bows that are smooth. I was a hoyt guy for lots of years and am also a fan of some of the mathews draw cycles. I agree that brand is not as important as it is for the bow to fit you.I just went to a 2013 Elite Hunter and it has the best back wall and smoothest draw of any I've owned so far. I like the 7.75" brace height as well. It is a little heavier than some of these super light bows but I don't mind a little bit more weight.

Comment

Hoyt spyder 30. Slicker than snot. Haha. hoyt carbon spyder turbo will be my next bow. Would like to look at the new obsession evolution too

Comment

Working...
            X