No announcement yet.

Opinions on broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard 0 bad reviews on slick tricks or Muzzy's, I shoot muzzy MX4's and I shot a doe at 20yds straight through the shoulder and she dropped where she stood. great broadhead. Im shooting a Diamond Edge 50# 26" draw good luck with your choice!!

Comment

Muzzy and Slick Trick

Comment

Muzzy 3 blade 100gr.

Comment

I shot muzzys for a couple of decades and they truly are bad to the bone. I got caught up in the whole new bow experience year before last and bought a pack of G5 Stryker 100grains. Got 2 deer with them so far. The trocar tip on the Strykers seem a bit sharper than the muzzys but may just be the muzzys were old too.

Comment

Magnus BuzzCuts (used in picture below) or Stingers...
            Attached Files

Comment

g5 montecs

Comment

Try Nap razorbacks

Comment

Slick Tricks, Grizz Tricks are all I'm going to shoot, big holes and lots
                  of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Truckman View Post
                    x3
                    Same here, Magnus Stingers are the nuts, plus they are guaranteed for life.
                    X4 love them!!!

Comment

I have been shooting muzzy's for almost 20 yrs. and am a firm believer in them. I have shot 3 &4 blades both works great for me.

Comment

Simmons Landsharks!

Simmons Broadheads are made from high carbon steel with a unique concave design. The cut on contact design allows for better penetration. They can be resharpened over and over. Made in the USA!

Comment

I've used Muzzy 100 grain 4 blade for over ten years, always killed what they hit.

Comment

Working...
                          X