• Time
  • Show
Clear All

muzzy mx3

Comment

SLick Trick Mag. behind the sholder............they cant handle it
      Attached Files

Comment

Killed a nice buck on Sept. 24. Hit a little too far forward...using a 125 slicktrick...broke both shoulders....he went down right where he stood....i have a lot of faith in them.....Shoe

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          I'll take any and all unwanted 100 grain, 2 blade Rage heads, off your hands for free!
          u can count me in on that deal too!!

Comment

no i dont think ill be giving them away

Comment

Magnus stinger buzzcuts or hell razors they will drain the blood out of a deer very quickly

Comment

muzzy mx3 all the way

Comment

Slick Trick Mag. & Montec G5

Comment

Selling my rage on the classifieds now there's nothing wrong with them I just don't like them

Comment

100 grain Rage 2 blade. Best broadhead I've ever shot. Best blood trail and most trauma on deer that I have seen. They converted me from muzzy which I think makes the best fixed blade broadhead.

Comment

Originally posted by docj99 View Post
                        I've also heard great things about the magnus stinger, my buddies mom blew straight through a doe at 20 yds shooting 30# with one
                        x3
                        Same here, Magnus Stingers are the nuts, plus they are guaranteed for life.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                          swhacker man. I have had really good luck with swhacker bh. Lots o' blood.
                          Fixed blades Muzzy.... Never have had any problems and fly right from my bow.

Comment

Shot slick trick magnum for the first time this weekend. Shot a doe and hit high. Still bled out and left a good blood trail. Watched her to about 50 yards, she turned and I heard her crash about 50 yards later. Also getting field point flight. I'm sold at this point.

Comment

G5 Montec, fly like darts shot a doe on Fri went through ribs and blew threw the offside shoulder. She went 41 yds and was done. Then I took it home and sharpened with the G5 diamond grit sharpener, stropped it and it's shaving hair. Hard to beat that.

Comment

Muzzy 3 blade 100gr...cant go wrong,,been shooting them for years..

Comment

Working...
                                X