Opinions on broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by austin b. View Post
    Magnus stinger buzzcuts or hell razors they will drain the blood out of a deer very quickly
    HELL RAZORS!! sweet looking BH and solid 1 piece construction. theyre much like the montecs i believe though.

Comment

Take a look at the VPA Terminators

Comment

i just got some hartcraft xchange trophy I's, haven't had the opportunity to shoot any critters with one yet but they perform pretty well on my rinehart

Comment

Muzzy 3 Blade does the trick for me.

Comment

Magnus stinger buzzcuts!

Comment

my new personal favorite is the nap bloodrunner 3blade, im 1 for 1 with it(36lb bobcat) blew thru both shoulders with ease and dead cat less than 10ft from impact.

Comment

Trying out the silverflame xls this year for the first time. Have heard nothing but good about them but havnt seen for myself yet.

Comment

Originally posted by leatherneck View Post
                  Trying out the silverflame xls this year for the first time. Have heard nothing but good about them but havnt seen for myself yet.
                  at first I thought that the emblem they use was a cow lol..........I see the grizzly in it now tho!

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                    at first I thought that the emblem they use was a cow lol..........I see the grizzly in it now tho!
                    x2

Comment

anything magnus. you break/bend em they replace em. plus if their good enough for ted nugent their good enough for me.

Comment

I've been using the Hartcraft Xchange Trophy I this year. I've shot 3 deer so far this season and all three fell in sight. Longest one ran was 45 yards. Before this year I had always shot Thunderheads.

Comment

I use muzzy mx4 100 gr love them super sharp and cut on contact little broadhead tune and ur cuttin fletchings off your arrows with 1 to 2 inch groups at 30 yds and no failed deployment and usually get passthroughs no matter what arrow weight or arrow u shoot

MUZZY....BAD TO THE BONE

Comment

I always hate this topic because it's like bud light or miller lite or coors light. Everybody has their opinion and reason for it. Truth is if you hit em right a field tip will do the job. All said I shoot G5 striker
                            Last edited by Bad-Karma; 10-20-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I'm shooting the G5 t3 expandable, like em on target we shall see on game

Comment

100gr Thunderheads. Been shooting em for years!

Comment

Working...
                                X