Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

School me on Slick Tricks Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will give them a try this year. I have been using G5 Strikers with no problem but willing to give the ST's a try.

Comment

ST Magnums or Grizztricks leave big holes and lots of blood. No problems at all
      shooting through mesh. Get you some!

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
        Thats what I thought. Sorry for the question. There is another thread on hear that some people have self healing pigs that don't bleed. What about shooting them through Mesh? I have not yet done that and you hear both sides anyone shoot Slicks through mesh?
        As with most fixed heads no problem. Me and Landrover have sent many deer to whitetail heaven thru mesh. Him with St magnums me with grizz tricks and wasp boss 4's. Somewere in the neighborhood of well over 20 thru the mesh in the last several years.

Comment

You can check out my test using 100gr mags. Start on #1 first.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyHs1fVKNUw&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Slick Trick Torture Test 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

100gr Mags for me,fly true and deadly

Comment

I love these. Fly great and do a mass amout of damage. Super sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                The st's or grizz's you cant go wrong. The grizz's cut bigger nastier wholes but they should since they are bigger. You cant go wrong with the st's tho. And hey Coack guess what??? You wont have to sharpen them out of the pack!!!!! Lol!!!!

Oh Ragin. I say brother can't we all just get along. Why do we have to keep on livin in the past? Lmao!

---
                I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.016433,-99.626466

Comment

[quote=WildMatt84;4196801]100 gr magnums

That shot on that pig just goes to show you you can't shoot a pig to low ! But you can sure shoot them to high.... Nice hog!!!

I plan in getting some Razor tricks this year but to date the only thing I can tell you is my son "Swineassasin" shoots the 100gr standards and has painted the wood red with them....

Comment

Working...
                  X