Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

School me on Slick Tricks Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School me on Slick Tricks Please

I hear a LOT of people here say how awesome they are but all they ever say is I use "slick tricks"

I trust TBH to Know so I trust that they are good.... but which ones do yall use?

Im looking for the 100 grain version, to shoot deer, pigs, and anything that might walk out in front of me free range in Texas.

All you Slick Trick users... its time to Gloat!

Pics of entrances and exits! Which ones...

Im all ears!
    Attached Files

ive got the standards magnum and the grizz tricks the grizz tricks are a bit louder in the air but they are the original ones so i dont know about the new ones after shooting them i wont shoot any other fixed blades the standard are easier to get right on but the magnum fly great too

Comment

I just bought some razor tricks to stick some pigs this year - we'll see if all of these TBHers are right...

Comment

They are so sharp that the entry and exit wounds look almost like a perfect plus sign... +

I use the Magnum 100gr and they are bad arse.

Oh, and the POI is very, very close to my field tips...no sight adjustment needed when shot through my bow.

Skinny

Comment

100 gr magnums

Heart is from a deer I shot not the pig

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
            They are so sharp that the entry and exit wounds look almost like a perfect plus sign... +

I use the Magnum 100gr and they are bad arse.

Oh, and the POI is very, very close to my field tips...no sight adjustment needed when shot through my bow.

Skinny
            If the Hog Dude himself shoots em they must be KILLERS!

Whats the difference between the mags and others?

Comment

I shoot the 125 gr. Mags and love them. The Mags are 1 1/8" cut, standards are 1" cut, Grizz Tricks 1 1/4" cut.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoHunter View Post
                I shoot the 125 gr. Mags and love them. The Mags are 1 1/8" cut, standards are 1" cut, Grizz Tricks 1 1/4" cut.
                Thats some good info right there.

Cut and dried Thanks!

I know theres more slick trick users out there... Speak up!

Comment

I shoot the 100 gr. Mags. I shot them for the first time last year and they do a great job. I refuse to shoot a Mechanical. I don't care if it looks like you threw a hatchet through the animal. The first doe I shot in Llano county was in the back part of the lungs. She left a trail that Ray Charles coud follow. She only went 50 yards TOPS. The next doe I shot was in Childress. That was a perfect shot and blood pour out of her from the first step to the last. The last step being about 30 yards from shot. I missed a Buck in Llano and the head stuck in some Granite Gravel. Farrel was perfect. The best thing is that they cost about $27.00 for a three pack and replacement plades are another $13.00. That is like having Six head for the same price as most other 3 pack BH. Try them and you will love them. If you don't care about ethical shots then you may want to go with a RAGE. That way you can shoot them in the Arse if you want and they will leave a blood trail. You may walk a small marathon, but you will get your game They Gaurntee it.

Comment

Originally posted by Booger74 View Post
                    I shoot the 100 gr. Mags. I shot them for the first time last year and they do a great job. I refuse to shoot a Mechanical. I don't care if it looks like you threw a hatchet through the animal. The first doe I shot in Llano county was in the back part of the lungs. She left a trail that Ray Charles coud follow. She only went 50 yards TOPS. The next doe I shot was in Childress. That was a perfect shot and blood pour out of her from the first step to the last. The last step being about 30 yards from shot. I missed a Buck in Llano and the head stuck in some Granite Gravel. Farrel was perfect. The best thing is that they cost about $27.00 for a three pack and replacement plades are another $13.00. That is like having Six head for the same price as most other 3 pack BH. Try them and you will love them. If you don't care about ethical shots then you may want to go with a RAGE. That way you can shoot them in the Arse if you want and they will leave a blood trail. You may walk a small marathon, but you will get your game They Gaurntee it.

I was hoping this would not get into a broadhead bash... Just looking for information. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMatt84 View Post
                      100 gr magnums

Heart is from a deer I shot not the pig
                      NICE!!!

Comment

Looks good to me!!

Comment

100gr standards same point of impact as field points for me very deadly with fmj's out of my z7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

100gr standards for me

Pig heart

Comment

Mags for me right now but when the blades are used up gonna go the standard route. The grizz is to big for me and I've never tried the razor tricks.

Comment

Working...
                              X