Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. Can't wait to see this

Comment

wow, beautiful. someone saved their pockets from holes.

Comment

Wow, that is hard to believe how nice those blinds are. They will last for decades... But the LABOR!!!!! Hats off to you.

Comment

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Amazing work!

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                I poured another slab when I poured the slab for this one. .
                Of course you did!

You're a glutton for punishment.

I have thousands of old brick that I wish I could get out there just to watch you build a blind out of brick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Of course you did!

You're a glutton for punishment.

I have thousands of old brick that I wish I could get out there just to watch you build a blind out of brick.
                  I would love to give brick a try and maybe mix a little bit of leftover stone in it. I've never tried brick but would sure like to give it a try. And yes, I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I'm already thinking about working on the next one.

I can tell you that carpet is going into the second floor just as soon as the season is over. I like the looks of the cedar floor but it sure is loud. I already have the carpet and pad from a little water leak we had at the house.

I don't know where you are at but maybe I can figure out how to get a few of them.

I've hunted out of the new blind a couple of times and seen deer both times. The big boy just hasn't been around in a while. The bucks are starting to move a little bit more so I'm thinking I may be able to get a shot at something in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

So are you hunting out of the mansion yet or still decorating ???? LOL

Comment

The decorating is over. I hunted Friday evening out of it and had a bunch of does and small bucks. A good 10 came in after shooting light. I'm hunting out of it this evening too.
                      I was amazed that two small bucks walked within 20 feet of it when they came in and didn't pay any attention to it. None of the deer even looked at it from what I saw. I'm sure the more time goes by that it will just be another "something" there.
                      If they see me going in and out they will associate me with the blind. They don't even pay any attention to the shack or the Alamo either.

Comment

Hopefully I'll have an LDP in front of it before long. I've only hunted it about 4 times now.

Comment

Insanity at its finest!!!!!

Comment

MACOOP you have vision and skill sir! I look forward to seeing anything else you build, gives me ideas. Maybe I can duplicate one of your masterpieces one day

Comment

Master Piece indeed!!

Comment

Inspiring! Amazing blind!

Comment

Working...
                                X