Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You,the "old man", should be commended for all of the hard work that you put into the build.
    It's impressive for sure and you will get lots of enjoyment, but moreover I see this is something really neat to leave for YEARS to come for who-knows-who that will see it and think... What ??? Awesome !

Comment

better than I could have ever imagined.

Comment

An absolutely amazing finished product. That is the best DIY project yet I think.

Comment

Wow is all I can say, just WOW!!

Comment

Awesome!!!!

Comment

Bravo, Bravo. Can't wait to see the next one

Comment

So........................whatcha gonna build next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                  So........................whatcha gonna build next year?

I poured another slab when I poured the slab for this one. The concrete company had a minimum so I went ahead and formed another blind and a small well house for my well. The concrete costs were the same so I figured I might as well get the most bang for my buck.
                  This one will be short just big enough to get in while slightly ducking and tall enough that when you are sitting in it that your bow won't touch the ceiling. It will be round on the front. I put it on a part of my ranch that I never hunt and is only good for a north wind. I should be able to get into it undetected with a north wind. There are a lot of deer that pour out of the thick brush and into the CRP and I have put it close to the edge of the CRP.
                  I probably won't hunt it much and will only hand corn with no feeder but it should be pretty good when the wind is right.
                  Attached Files

Comment

After filling the feeder and putting out a little cottonseed and throwing out some pears, lookie what showed up.
                    The 6 point has been a six for three years in a row now. I've never seen the other two. Looks like there is hope.
                    I had a fawn get hung in the hog panels around this feeder and die. There were buzzards on the carcass when I got there
                    Attached Files

Comment

Will the 6 be on the hit list this year?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                        Will the 6 be on the hit list this year?
                        He needed to go last year but he just never got in a good position to stick him. Later in the year I had a couple of opportunities but I'm in a one buck county and I had already stuck my buck. It sure will be tempting if he comes in but I know a guy that needs to stick him.

Comment

Man it turned out great bud. Great job. Let's go get a burger sometime soon. You can bring Bill D along if you must. Lol

Comment

That is some Fantastic work! Thanks for taking us along on the build!

Comment

Sounds great

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                                Man it turned out great bud. Great job. Let's go get a burger sometime soon. You can bring Bill D along if you must. Lol
                                Sounds like a deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X