No announcement yet.

Walk In Cooler 6X8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a friend on a lease that does this. They have a walk in cooler and a log book. The bone out deer at the least then x-port home to make sausage etc.

I dont see it. Maybe they just havent been checked by the right warden.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I have a friend on a lease that does this. They have a walk in cooler and a log book. The bone out deer at the least then x-port home to make sausage etc.

I dont see it. Maybe they just havent been checked by the right warden.

Seems it would be hard to show the log book on your way home. Unless its electronic logs or something. Not real sure how all that works honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
        Seems it would be hard to show the log book on your way home. Unless its electronic logs or something. Not real sure how all that works honestly.

It would be nice to have a cooler for those longer weekends just to let a deer hang in the air and not sit on ice. Aside from having to haul off bones, the juice aint worth the squeeze for me. I can usually bone a deer out in 45 minutes or so unless beer gets in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          It would be nice to have a cooler for those longer weekends just to let a deer hang in the air and not sit on ice. Aside from having to haul off bones, the juice aint worth the squeeze for me. I can usually bone a deer out in 45 minutes or so unless beer gets in the way.

Agreed

Comment

Working...
          X