No announcement yet.

Fajita Pit / Bar / Firepit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know how i missed this but i REALLY LIKE THIS!!! i will be building one sooner than later

Comment

Well, with hunting season there has not been much activity on the pit. Tonight we built the fire ring to hold the grating. The frame for the grating is quite heavy put should last forever LOL When I get back from this weeks trek to the deer lease I will weld the swivel bolt in place and add the grating on top. After that, just need to put the bar on top of the frame and start grilling/drinking LOL Oh, and the swivel bolt is just sitting there...the head will not be in the position that it shows in the pic...it will be flush
      Attached Files

Comment

and I still don't see any beer holders....ya got set 1 down every now and then to tend to the pit....just say'n

Comment

LOL!!!
          I agree! When we get the bar in place I will have a 36" X 48" place to build a pyramid of dead soldiers! LOL I actually did consider putting some dedicated holders (you should see the high rack on my ranch truck...it has 6 holders and it seats 3 so one for each hand LOL) but with the bar being included I felt they may be in the way and not get used much.

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
          and I still don't see any beer holders....ya got set 1 down every now and then to tend to the pit....just say'n

Comment

I have faith you'll find a place for 2...at least.....

Comment

I llike it too much!!!!!!!!

Comment

coming along good

Comment

great looking set up! i love me some fajitas no matter what they are cooked on!

Comment

This looks great!

Comment

I'm guessing the cooler is for food only, since a beer cooler would have to be twice that size.

Comment

Bar

Simple and fast! What and idea ought to sell em

Comment

Looks real cool let me know when you get ready to fire it up. I'm on the east side just inside the beltway!!

Comment

Ha!

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                            looks great, but that icechest would be way too small for the guys I tailgate with.
                            I know that's right!

Comment

I'll show up with matador and hold a few beers while you break it in cooking...someone needs to do the taste testing

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                                I'll show up with matador and hold a few beers while you break it in cooking...someone needs to do the taste testing
                                Originally posted by Matador View Post
                                Looks real cool let me know when you get ready to fire it up. I'm on the east side just inside the beltway!!
                                Sounds like a plan! I hear the makings of an Eastside get together !!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X