No announcement yet.

Fajita Pit / Bar / Firepit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks nice, you must really like fajitas.

Comment

I'll have to think about it LOL I have all the pieces cut for a second one just like this one but that is for my friend who has been laboring (drinking) with me on this one. It doesn't that much to put them together once it's cut but it's the little tedious things that take time. I'll see what I have in this one when complete and see if I can make the time to put another together.
      Finding the end caps is the hard part. If you have to buy new they are around 300 bucks.

Originally posted by austinmike View Post
      how much to build one for someone

Comment

and fires, steaks, cold beer, good friends, etc LOL

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Looks nice, you must really like fajitas.

Comment

Awesome build, Im impressed!!!! But thanks for making me spend more money Ill be needing me one of these as well

Comment

Nice !

Comment

As if I already don't have too many projects sarted,but you definently got the wheels in my head turning. Oh, did I mention I like it......

Comment

marble for the bar

Comment

That looks great. Is it going to be pulled on the road or just around a lease?

Comment

Mainly around the house and tailgate events. We have all the firepits we need at the lease(s) LOL I know I will need to get it licensed and lighted. I'm not going to hardwire any lighting though...magnetic portables

Well, it was going to paint but I halted that idea this morning...gonna see what else I can weld on it first LOL

Originally posted by 93racer View Post
                    That looks great. Is it going to be pulled on the road or just around a lease?

Comment

looks great, but that icechest would be way too small for the guys I tailgate with.

Comment

LOL I agree! Thank God it will be attached to the pickup so we can pack the restock!!! LOL

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                        looks great, but that icechest would be way too small for the guys I tailgate with.

Comment

looks good

Comment

party on wheels

Comment

I'm thinking I should have made the bar a little bigger and recessed a trash bucket in the center? Thoughts? I have the second one I will be building so I will be able to make a few adjustment from the original R&D. All ears for ideas on build #2.
                              This one should be outta paint today and ready for final touches. I will post up the finished product.
                              Brice

Comment

you done with this yet?.....got any updates on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X