Why no military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
    Well, it was shown that ~300000 ballots in Arizona were highly questionable. What's to be done. It's been shown that at least a couple of states erased a lot of images of ballots in the voting machines. What has been done.

If the "fix" goes deeper than anyone knows, it could be all of these anomalies are just being ignored by those involved. Judges dismissing cases "for no standing", technicalities, etc.

The Supreme Court dismisses Texas, along with 17? other states case, because of no standing. If the people of 13-17 states have no standing on a phony Presidential election, who does?

Evidence has been shown. Nothing done.
    Depends on what part of the report you read. One section basically says the Arizona audit shows no major issues, another section shows thousands of voting irregularities that concern me.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452 View Post
      If you don’t believe all of this you definitely have a tin hat.
      So you believe that the timing of the virus being turned loose on this country(MAIL IN, MAIL IN, MAIL IN) and the George Floyd incident was just a coincidence, and then you accuse someone else of being delusional??? LMAO

That is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        I truly believe the plan to remove TRUMP was much larger and more involved and included more people in power and global elites than will ever know.... I also believe that Mike Pence was deeply involved.. This was never going to be stopped or reversed regardless of how much proof there was.. THE SWAMP
        For the win.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Depends on what part of the report you read. One section basically says the Arizona audit shows no major issues, another section shows thousands of voting irregularities that concern me.
          Seems they wrote an appeasement to the left and the right.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
            A happy ending
            I guess the ending hasn't come yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              So you believe that the timing of the virus being turned loose on this country(MAIL IN, MAIL IN, MAIL IN) and the George Floyd incident was just a coincidence, and then you accuse someone else of being delusional??? LMAO

That is funny.
              I believe the election was stolen, it was so plain n to see.
              We that believe it was stolen are told we wear tin hats.
              I’m saying that people that believe it wasn’t stolen wear the tin hats.

Comment

I watched the polls till about 1:30am & went to sleep knowing there was no way Trump was gonna lose...the fact about a half dozen states went offline for around 3 hours at around 3-4am with a significant trump lead to only come back & turn on the tv to see sleepy won proves it was a brazen & blatant steal. That 'infamous' red/blue graph with the blue going from 6-12 o'clock is all you need to know. Literally statistically impossible trump lost.

Hell, we even posted multiple videos showing live news coverage of votes being flipped in favor of sleepy...I won't even acknowledge those who think it was the most secure election ever as they are either that clueless or have such a case of TDS, they gotta convince themselves our country is not headed towards Venezuela. Trump could draw crowds 50,000 strong in the middle of a cornfield when poops his pants couldn't get 50 to show up in a major metropolis. People here really think he got 81mm votes??

There are theories / tinfoil saying the steal / the stupid you see happening daily needed to happen to wake people tf up...not sure how much more it's gonna take for a certain few. Mind boggling the lack of critical thinking skills & simply go along with everything the msm spoon feeds them as gospel.

Comment

We're gonna have to go 1775 on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I watched the polls till about 1:30am & went to sleep knowing there was no way Trump was gonna lose...the fact about a half dozen states went offline for around 3 hours at around 3-4am with a significant trump lead to only come back & turn on the tv to see sleepy won proves it was a brazen & blatant steal. That 'infamous' red/blue graph with the blue going from 6-12 o'clock is all you need to know. Literally statistically impossible trump lost.

Hell, we even posted multiple videos showing live news coverage of votes being flipped in favor of sleepy...I won't even acknowledge those who think it was the most secure election ever as they are either that clueless or have such a case of TDS, they gotta convince themselves our country is not headed towards Venezuela. Trump could draw crowds 50,000 strong in the middle of a cornfield when poops his pants couldn't get 50 to show up in a major metropolis. People here really think he got 81mm votes??

There are theories / tinfoil saying the steal / the stupid you see happening daily needed to happen to wake people tf up...not sure how much more it's gonna take for a certain few. Mind boggling the lack of critical thinking skills & simply go along with everything the msm spoon feeds them as gospel.
                    We have had our differences on this forum but this is what I also observed.The difference is I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 6am and every single important state magically switched during those 4 hours.

Comment

I agree with this 100%

Comment

The grassy knoll all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                          The grassy knoll all over again.
                          Some folks actually believe it was a lone gunman. And then another lone gunman killed him. What a coincidence

Comment

Absolutely. I recall finally going to sleep that morning about 2:00 am secure in the fact that they hadn't managed to steal the election (as had been my fear all summer.)

I honest to god thought I was dreaming when I sat down at my PC that morning to find out about all the almost simultaneous polling place shut downs in the middle of the night.

Comment

Nuff said right here

Watch and weep.
                              This is why they won't let Joe talk to the media. He always lets the cat out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Nuff said right here

Watch and weep.
                                This is why they won't let Joe talk to the media. He always lets the cat out of the bag.
                                It is sickening to see that again. I can't believe they got away with this.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X