Why no military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why no military?

Put me in the camp as one of the conspiracy, tin foil hat guys that doesn't believe jotatoe got 81 million votes. I also think some funny things went on with voting machines and I saw with my own eyes that some polling stations were boarded up and suitcases of ballots were wheeled in during a "pipe break".

I've always heard that the military technology is several years to a decade ahead of civilian technology. But when it came time to show election fraud, Trump's team brought in some howdy doody cyber security team with questionable credibility. He knew months or even years ahead that the fix was in and had plenty of time to prepare for this. Rona and all the last minute voting rules/laws illegally changed. I kept expecting Colonel Cyber Expert to pop up and show us exactly how jotatoe got about 50-60 million votes. Thoughts?

Trump didn’t start any wars. No good for the Military-Industrial Complex.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Put me in the camp as one of the conspiracy, tin foil hat guys that doesn't believe jotatoe got 81 million votes. I also think some funny things went on with voting machines and I saw with my own eyes that some polling stations were boarded up and suitcases of ballots were wheeled in during a "pipe break".

I've always heard that the military technology is several years to a decade ahead of civilian technology. But when it came time to show election fraud, Trump's team brought in some howdy doody cyber security team with questionable credibility. He knew months or even years ahead that the fix was in and had plenty of time to prepare for this. Rona and all the last minute voting rules/laws illegally changed. I kept expecting Colonel Cyber Expert to pop up and show us exactly how jotatoe got about 50-60 million votes. Thoughts?
      Can’t tell you what happened or didn’t happen. What I can tell you is mail in ballots are an easy way for fraud to be had… lots of money being flung out there so it wouldn’t take much to “buy” votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Trump didn’t start any wars. No good for the Military-Industrial Complex.
        That is a good point. But still no excuse for Trump not to have his own experts ready to roll when the s hit the fan. He is a billionaire after all. I think he could afford some influence with the worlds best cyber teams. Military or otherwise. But I would have preferred military.

Comment

military the only way

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

I've always heard that the military technology is several years to a decade ahead of civilian technology.
            Has not been true since the Cold War, not even close. We don’t fund the military appropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
              We don’t fund the military appropriately.

We spend more on military than the next 11 countries combined. Surely some of that gets to cyber security.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                Can’t tell you what happened or didn’t happen. What I can tell you is mail in ballots are an easy way for fraud to be had… lots of money being flung out there so it wouldn’t take much to “buy” votes.
                Mail ins and the Zuckerborg paid for drop boxes were they key to the steal.

Comment

Has not been true since the Cold War, not even close. We don’t fund the military appropriately.

That's because the Democrats always tie the military budget to social programs.
                  Every budget item and Bill should have to stand independent and solely on its own merits.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

I truly believe the plan to remove TRUMP was much larger and more involved and included more people in power and global elites than will ever know.... I also believe that Mike Pence was deeply involved.. This was never going to be stopped or reversed regardless of how much proof there was.. THE SWAMP
                    Last edited by PondPopper; 11-30-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

You said "appropriately". What do you consider appropriate?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        I truly believe the plan to remove TRUMP was much larger and more involved and included more people in power and global elites than will ever know.... I also believe that Mike Pence was deeply involved.. This was never going to be stopped or reversed regardless of how much proof there was.. THE SWAMP
                        I don't really disagree, but why not show us the proof and let the people decide? Did Trump know he was going to lose? Was he and or his family threatened and he let it go? Whole thing just doesn't add up?

Comment

Yep, the election was stolen. I will never unite with a democrat again. Traitors need to die.

Comment

I'm guessing the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits the use U.S. military to enforce domestic policies, would be the reason. If I remember correctly, the National Guard is excepted from this, but only in certain circumstances and only if a state's governor requests help (in other words, the NG's presence must originate at the state level, not the federal level.) Not sure if "suspected after the fact" election fraud would be one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              I'm guessing the Posse Comitatus Act, which prohibits the use U.S. military to enforce domestic policies, would be the reason. If I remember correctly, the National Guard is excepted from this, but only in certain circumstances and only if a state's governor requests help (in other words, the NG's presence must originate at the state level, not the federal level.) Not sure if "suspected after the fact" election fraud would be one of them.
                              This is the best answer I've heard so far. But it seems in matters of actually stealing elections and overthrowing governments...one might overlook such details and be forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X