Why no military?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    I truly believe the plan to remove TRUMP was much larger and more involved and included more people in power and global elites than will ever know.... I also believe that Mike Pence was deeply involved.. This was never going to be stopped or reversed regardless of how much proof there was.. THE SWAMP
    Originally posted by LWC View Post
    I don't really disagree, but why not show us the proof and let the people decide? Did Trump know he was going to lose? Was he and or his family threatened and he let it go? Whole thing just doesn't add up?
    Well, it was shown that ~300000 ballots in Arizona were highly questionable. What's to be done. It's been shown that at least a couple of states erased a lot of images of ballots in the voting machines. What has been done.

If the "fix" goes deeper than anyone knows, it could be all of these anomalies are just being ignored by those involved. Judges dismissing cases "for no standing", technicalities, etc.

The Supreme Court dismisses Texas, along with 17? other states case, because of no standing. If the people of 13-17 states have no standing on a phony Presidential election, who does?

Evidence has been shown. Nothing done.

Comment

This is the best answer I've heard so far. But it seems in matters of actually stealing elections and overthrowing governments...one might overlook such details and be forgiven.

I hear where you’re coming from though I wonder if allowing a military action would be going down a slippery slope.

Quote: “Every bad precedent originated as a justifiable measure.”

Comment

This is the best answer I've heard so far. But it seems in matters of actually stealing elections and overthrowing governments...one might overlook such details and be forgiven.
        Not if an insurrection is proclaimed.
        Q's whole plan(if any of it was legitimate) was based on Trump winning the election and putting down leftist "insurrection" of rioting because of the election.

I do believe Trump told Milley to enforce "Insurrection Act". Milley moved units around to pacify Trump, but also told Trump he did not face an insurrection, Lincoln faced an insurrection.

Was the Military part of the steal?

Comment

LoL

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            I hear where you’re coming from though I wonder if allowing a military action would be going down a slippery slope.

Quote: “Every bad precedent originated as a justifiable measure.”
            I see what you are saying and agree. But me personally, I think allowing the steal is much more damaging than a bad precedent. But that line has to be drawn somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              Not if an insurrection is proclaimed.
              Q's whole plan(if any of it was legitimate) was based on Trump winning the election and putting down leftist "insurrection" of rioting because of the election.

I do believe Trump told Milley to enforce "Insurrection Act". Milley moved units around to pacify Trump, but also told Trump he did not face an insurrection, Lincoln faced an insurrection.

Was the Military part of the steal?
              Possibly.

Also, how about that 1/6 false flag. Really a genius move by the evil libnuts. But they let Trump set the trap either on purpose or not....and had the feds and antifa start a riot. Now you get 4 years in fed prison for walking around the capitol. Maddening.

Comment

That is a good point. But still no excuse for Trump not to have his own experts ready to roll when the s hit the fan. He is a billionaire after all. I think he could afford some influence with the worlds best cyber teams. Military or otherwise. But I would have preferred military.
                I'm not allowed to refresh old threads but if you go back and read how so many put so much faith in Jenna Ellis and to see what she's up to not even a year later is comical.

Trump hand picked and praised this woman.
                Just as he did Sidney Powell
                They both represented him.

He has billions but has a traffic ticket lawyer to represent him at the supreme court???
                LoL
                He's an old senile man that got duped and strung along for his money.
                Those lawyer bills were insane.

Comment

I see what you are saying and agree. But me personally, I think allowing the steal is much more damaging than a bad precedent. But that line has to be drawn somewhere.

You’re right, as the “one man, one vote” tenet is the cornerstone of American democracy, election hi-jinks cannot be allowed to continue. Not under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    LoL
                    So you looked in the mirror again ehh?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                      Well, it was shown that ~300000 ballots in Arizona were highly questionable. What's to be done. It's been shown that at least a couple of states erased a lot of images of ballots in the voting machines. What has been done.

If the "fix" goes deeper than anyone knows, it could be all of these anomalies are just being ignored by those involved. Judges dismissing cases "for no standing", technicalities, etc.

The Supreme Court dismisses Texas, along with 17? other states case, because of no standing. If the people of 13-17 states have no standing on a phony Presidential election, who does?

Evidence has been shown. Nothing done.
                      I'm not sure anyone in power knows what to do or how to handle a rigged presidential election plus they and the SC justices were threatened.. If it was a legit election why was threatening the SC necessary.. The country was already on fire. The intimidation tactics worked
                      If it was legit then why where all of the democratic mayors fighting recounts.
                      There are a whole lot of whys.
                      Trump knew the steal was in the works.. He talked about it for months ahead of time.. It was too deep and too big for him to do anything about it.. A bunch of worthless republicans were involved in it too.
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 11-30-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I truly believe the plan to remove TRUMP was much larger and more involved and included more people in power and global elites than will ever know.... I also believe that Mike Pence was deeply involved.. This was never going to be stopped or reversed regardless of how much proof there was.. THE SWAMP
                        Bigger question is, who are Trump's friends that want him to stay in power?
                        Why don't they have enough juice to keep him in power?

This is part of the delusion.
                        To think that the entire world is against Trump. To think that 3M votes can be fraud to keep him in office without him knowing.
                        But then again, he already knew they were going to submit fraud votes and set his trap then laid in the wait to catch them red handed and send them to gitmo
                        Only problem is Trump didn't gitmo votes than Biden so he's at Mar Lago watching the Jets get beat up while he drinks a watered down Yuengling

Comment

I'm not sure anyone in power knows what to do and the SC justices were threatened.. If it was a legit election why was threatening the SC necessary..
                          If it was legit then why where all of the democratic mayors fighting recounts.
                          There are a whole lot of whys.
                          How were SCOTUSJ threatened???

Like they'd get Clinton'd?

Comment

Zuck spent $400 million on that election!

Nobody spends that kind of money unless they get 2 things.....

They know the result ahead of time!
                            They get something out of it !

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              Zuck spent $400 million on that election!

Nobody spends that kind of money unless they get 2 things.....

They know the result ahead of time!
                              They get something out of it !
                              A happy ending

Comment

Put me in the camp as one of the conspiracy, tin foil hat guys that doesn't believe jotatoe got 81 million votes. I also think some funny things went on with voting machines and I saw with my own eyes that some polling stations were boarded up and suitcases of ballots were wheeled in during a "pipe break".

I've always heard that the military technology is several years to a decade ahead of civilian technology. But when it came time to show election fraud, Trump's team brought in some howdy doody cyber security team with questionable credibility. He knew months or even years ahead that the fix was in and had plenty of time to prepare for this. Rona and all the last minute voting rules/laws illegally changed. I kept expecting Colonel Cyber Expert to pop up and show us exactly how jotatoe got about 50-60 million votes. Thoughts?
                                If you don’t believe all of this you definitely have a tin hat.

Comment

Working...
                                X