Crenshaw dismisses voter fraud???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
    Look up what happened to the chicks lol literally canceled. You far rights and the far lefts are the same in your tactics, just different demands on how normal people should live.
    Arent the Chicks still around? People not buying their product because they made their customer base mad......seems ok to me. Isnt it said we have free speech but that speech isnt free from consequences? Well unless you are a liberal, then you can say whatever you want and it is ok. See all the hateful things said by the ladies on the view over the years as an example. BTW, Im not a C&W guy so dont have a care about the Chicks one way or the other.

Back when I had my own company, I had a standing rule that we never talked politics or religion with customers. I was simply there to provide them the service they paid me for......nothing more, nothing less. Im not sure how business has gotten to the point were the CEO voicing/pushing their personal beliefs is supposed to be good for business. Pissing off any portion of your potential customer base just doesnt make sense to me.
    Last edited by rtp; 08-18-2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      And it'll be you fence-riders who are lost in the shuffle.

You all are literally what clogs things up. Make a decision, because there is no "middle" anymore.
      Lmao there is always a middle. Literally 80% of the country is in the middle and we can’t stand to listen to your end or the other. Y’all act like you know everything and try snd force the way you want to live down our throats. Not everyone lives exactly like you. Always remember if you get control and try and force your will you set precedents for the other side to use when they take control. Hence the reason we are in this vicious cycle of crazy crap.

Comment

Look up what happened to the chicks lol literally canceled. You far rights and the far lefts are the same in your tactics, just different demands on how normal people should live.
        What makes you “normal”? What do you believe in that “far rights” don’t?

Comment

As an example, Legalize marijuana and cocaine let all people in prison out serving time for those offenses. Gay straight doesn’t matter to me, grown people can do what they want. No cancel culture by either side, don’t worry about what I do in my own home, none of anyone business. I’m basically social liberal, small government and conservative when it comes to economics, property, 2nd amendment and policing etc. I agree with rights on certain things and completely disagree with them on other things, same as the left.

The main thing with either end of the spectrum is the notion that you can’t engage with the other side to find common ground, they have dug themselves into such ideological holes that seeing eye to eye is impossible. I, with all my being, disagree with that notion and would imagine the vast majority of this country is on my side when it comes to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Based on his congressional committee assignments, his ability to bridge gaps in ideology and where his 5 deployments sent him I will continue to support him.
            Concur.

There is a lot of cancel culture right woke elite tough guys on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
              Can you post a link to that graphic?
              I searched that entire site and cannot find Crenshaw anywhere.

Im with you. I don’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

But…I want to bury him with facts, not propaganda. That’s their game.

I did find Buttegig or however you spell it listed on the member page.
              I could not find him in there either. I did see Tulsi Gabbard and Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R) from Illinois . All those folks directly in line with the WEF.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                Concur.

There is a lot of cancel culture right woke elite tough guys on this thread.
                HAHA, nah, you are missing the nuance most people take on the subject. Just about everyone has said they love him/thank him for his service, and hate his political positions and bailing on his base that worked hard to get him elected.

He's not a leader in the political arena.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Do yall ever see any of the liberals here call out the Dems when they do wrong? Hell no. Right or wrong if the conservatives here see something they dont like with a Republican that represents them, it is called out. I guess the Dems dont ever see one of their people making a mistake. They must think their own are perfect.

It is part of their playbook. Whine and cry about Republicans, answer questions with other question, divert, or simply dont respond at all. Im probably missing a few other things as well.
                  democrats want to win ... republicans want to be right... fundamental differences.

Comment

Lmao there is always a middle. Literally 80% of the country is in the middle and we can’t stand to listen to your end or the other. Y’all act like you know everything and try snd force the way you want to live down our throats. Not everyone lives exactly like you. Always remember if you get control and try and force your will you set precedents for the other side to use when they take control. Hence the reason we are in this vicious cycle of crazy crap.
                    As an example, Legalize marijuana and cocaine let all people in prison out serving time for those offenses. Gay straight doesn’t matter to me, grown people can do what they want. No cancel culture by either side, don’t worry about what I do in my own home, none of anyone business. I’m basically social liberal, small government and conservative when it comes to economics, property, 2nd amendment and policing etc. I agree with rights on certain things and completely disagree with them on other things, same as the left.

The main thing with either end of the spectrum is the notion that you can’t engage with the other side to find common ground, they have dug themselves into such ideological holes that seeing eye to eye is impossible. I, with all my being, disagree with that notion and would imagine the vast majority of this country is on my side when it comes to this.

If you think 80% of "the middle" would line up behind you thinking and acting like you just posted, you are dumber than even your posts indicate!

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                      democrats want to win ... republicans want to be right... fundamental differences.

Like I said…we eat our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X