Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John McCain with any eye patch

Comment

Had high hopes for him until about a year ago ,he started to say and do stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Common sense prevails …
        Lol.

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

half of me things he knows the voter fraud thing is going nowhere ... not because it's real or not, but because what it would take to be enough to move the needle. sounded more to me like , we know they did it .. but it's done and we can't roll back ... let's just make sure they can't do it again. the people who plot this are LAWYERS ... they know what sticks in court and what doesn't . especially when the judges are in their pockets anyways..

the other half of me thinks we are seeing the results of Trump exposing the swamp .. everything happening from covid to the border to the economy , oil , etc ... that IS the swamp... and it's way bigger than one political party ... it's a monster that has claws in everything and everyone ... and it's not going to stop either ...

Crenshaw knows that ... so careful what you ask for ... if he gets primaried ... make sure whoever replaces him is not worse ...

tearing down america is their goal , hate to say it but they are pretty good at it.. we can't even support the people in our own party ...

Comment

The only way to stop tyranny is by the tip of the spear. Metaphorically speaking

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              The only way to stop tyranny is by the tip of the spear. Metaphorically speaking

Hence their new terrorist list.

Comment

Ehh, I don't think he's swamp. I just think he's too naive to be in Congress, or any position where he gets to make decisions that affect others.

He's like the AOC of our side.

Comment

Based on his congressional committee assignments, his ability to bridge gaps in ideology and where his 5 deployments sent him I will continue to support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Based on his congressional committee assignments, his ability to bridge gaps in ideology and where his 5 deployments sent him I will continue to support him.

Please elaborate on what gaps he bridged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      Please elaborate on what gaps he bridged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      His book "Fortitude" is very telling for one. It is a book about life basically but he is able to equate the American spirit to current political posturing/environment.
                      Also, the cheap shot that was taken against him on Saturday Night Live was handled with grace.........and basically made him a household name nationally. His appearance on SNL later that month was absolute stroke of brilliance and showed he was not a monolith like the mass majority of politicians. The last thing we need as citizens of this country is more 'fall in line' with every statement made by a so-called leader.

Comment

Good men can have bad takes. Ask my wife. (yes, I just called myself a good man, lol)

Comment

Haha, no. Based on the words he's spoken, stances he's taken, he's on par with McCain/Romney. And he literally just got there.

Comment

His book "Fortitude" is very telling for one. It is a book about life basically but he is able to equate the American spirit to current political posturing/environment.
                            Also, the cheap shot that was taken against him on Saturday Night Live was handled with grace.........and basically made him a household name nationally. His appearance on SNL later that month was absolute stroke of brilliance and showed he was not a monolith like the mass majority of politicians. The last thing we need as citizens of this country is more 'fall in line' with every statement made by a so-called leader.
                            The irony of your last sentence is epic. That’s EXACTLY what Crenshaw just did.

Comment

Dan Crenshaw has two things for sure and that is honor and integrity, as well as Evan Hafer of Black rifle. If you want to hear what Dan Crenshaw or Evan is about listen to both of them talk unscripted for 2 or more hours on several podcasts. I can’t believe I hear you guys talk **** about Dan and then stroke Ted Cruz’s shaft lol, Ted is literally a grifter making hit clips for clicks on the internet. Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, a global bank that is a part of selling out Americans for profit, y’all need to wake up.

Comment

Do yall ever see any of the liberals here call out the Dems when they do wrong? Hell no. Right or wrong if the conservatives here see something they dont like with a Republican that represents them, it is called out. I guess the Dems dont ever see one of their people making a mistake. They must think their own are perfect.

It is part of their playbook. Whine and cry about Republicans, answer questions with other question, divert, or simply dont respond at all. Im probably missing a few other things as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X