No announcement yet.

Crenshaw dismisses voter fraud???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crenshaw was also one of klaus schwabs young globalist leaders. https://files.catbox.moe/bkcwyl.png

Crenshaw is a dirt bag. He's just another in a long line of a-holes who go to Washington seeking money and power. He knows Trump is about fixing the system, the system that Danny boy and his corrupt heroes depend on.

Our government is a freaking theater troupe putting on a show of good vs evil but in reality all of them, save for a few miscast patriots, are rotten to the core.

Reposted from another thread talking about McStain Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
      Dan Crenshaw has two things for sure and that is honor and integrity, as well as Evan Hafer of Black rifle. If you want to hear what Dan Crenshaw or Evan is about listen to both of them talk unscripted for 2 or more hours on several podcasts. I can’t believe I hear you guys talk **** about Dan and then stroke Ted Cruz’s shaft lol, Ted is literally a grifter making hit clips for clicks on the internet. Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, a global bank that is a part of selling out Americans for profit, y’all need to wake up.
      Riiiiight! Cruz solely shut down the For The People Act (voters right act) at 3:30am when Schumer tried to sneak it in in the middle of the night when everyone was exhausted. Cruz just prevented the Democrats from their extremely dangerous power grab. Good thing Cruz was awake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Riiiiight! Cruz solely shut down the For The People Act (voters right act) at 3:30am when Schumer tried to sneak it in in the middle of the night when everyone was exhausted. Cruz just prevented the Democrats from their extremely dangerous power grab. Good thing Cruz was awake.
        Cruz and Rand Paul are the two most trust worthy in DC IMHO. Not saying they don't have to cut some deals from time to time. But I do believe they have the best interest in America at heart. All the others, not so much.

Comment

Crenshaw is a fraud politically, a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

I respect his service, I don’t respect him as a representative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
            Crenshaw was also one of klaus schwabs young globalist leaders. https://files.catbox.moe/bkcwyl.png

Crenshaw is a dirt bag. He's just another in a long line of a-holes who go to Washington seeking money and power. He knows Trump is about fixing the system, the system that Danny boy and his corrupt heroes depend on.

Our government is a freaking theater troupe putting on a show of good vs evil but in reality all of them, save for a few miscast patriots, are rotten to the core.

Reposted from another thread talking about McStain Jr.

Can you post a link to that graphic?
            I searched that entire site and cannot find Crenshaw anywhere.

Im with you. I don’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

But…I want to bury him with facts, not propaganda. That’s their game.

I did find Buttegig or however you spell it listed on the member page.

Comment

Dan Crenshaw has two things for sure and that is honor and integrity, as well as Evan Hafer of Black rifle. If you want to hear what Dan Crenshaw or Evan is about listen to both of them talk unscripted for 2 or more hours on several podcasts. I can’t believe I hear you guys talk **** about Dan and then stroke Ted Cruz’s shaft lol, Ted is literally a grifter making hit clips for clicks on the internet. Mrs. Cruz works for Goldman Sachs, a global bank that is a part of selling out Americans for profit, y’all need to wake up.
              Hilarious!

Comment

I guess I am missing whom he fell in line with? Or, maybe who he fell out of line with?
                Cruz.....per the 3 am vote:. All senators know the rules of the floor. ONLY one senator was needed to halt that non sense. Cruz was the one senator. It was far from some swoop in like superman to save the day.......lol!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol I totally agree. So much cancel culture on this forum. Redneck liberals hahah

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                    Can you post a link to that graphic?
                    I searched that entire site and cannot find Crenshaw anywhere.

Im with you. I don’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

But…I want to bury him with facts, not propaganda. That’s their game.

I did find Buttegig or however you spell it listed on the member page.
                    The link i posted is a saved copy, it's been since deleted of course. Otherwise you can use the wayback machine (internet archives) to do your due diligence. You just have to look through years of data. It was 2014 i believe.
                    Last edited by Lungbustr; 08-18-2021, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
                      Lol I totally agree. So much cancel culture on this forum. Redneck liberals hahah
                      I want to know if they are going to apologize to the Dixie chicks? Basically the rabid right started cancel culture, I was reminded of that the other day. Not to mention rap music back in the day.
                      Last edited by ram04; 08-18-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        I guess I am missing whom he fell in line with? Or, maybe who he fell out of line with?
                        Cruz.....per the 3 am vote:. All senators know the rules of the floor. ONLY one senator was needed to halt that non sense. Cruz was the one senator. It was far from some swoop in like superman to save the day.......lol!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                        Don't listen to what I say watch what I do. I give Ted credit for what he did regardless how others may spin it.

Comment

I want to know if they are going to apologize to the Dixie chicks? Basically the rabid right started cancel culture, I was reminded of that the other day. Not to mention rap music back in the day.
                          People that choose to vote or exercise their rights with their own money isn't cancel culture. Wise up!

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            People that choose to vote or exercise their rights with their own money isn't cancel culture. Wise up!
                            Look up what happened to the chicks lol literally canceled. You far rights and the far lefts are the same in your tactics, just different demands on how normal people should live.

Comment

Look up what happened to the chicks lol literally canceled. You far rights and the far lefts are the same in your tactics, just different demands on how normal people should live.
                              Wise up, you are ignorant.

Comment

And it'll be you fence-riders who are lost in the shuffle.

You all are literally what clogs things up. Make a decision, because there is no "middle" anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X