No announcement yet.

Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google COVID vaccine ingredients and how it works. I’m not smart enough to explain it to where it makes sense, but as I understand it it will alter your rna sequencing which will alter your dna outcome. That what was on the news, when you google I’m sure you’ll run across the nurse that says it has stem cells from an aborted 14 week male fetus that has been copied umpteen thousand times. How much is fact, I dunno, but until they get the politicians and beaurocrats out of the money wheel I ain’t takin’ none of it, and after that we can discuss screw-in with peoples rna/dna and whether or not they use aborted fetus stem cells. IMO it’s all dirty money and the politicos screaming for mask, shutdowns, and vaccines are trying to get theirs before any more folks figure out the scam!!!!

Comment

I just smile, agree and throw more tinfoil. Makes the line shorter!

Comment

I heard it will make you grow a third nipple.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
          I heard it will make you grow a third nipple.
          And shortens your penis by 50%
          Last edited by BrianL; 12-04-2020, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I am 78 and have taken the flu shot for more years than I can remember, and guess what--I have never had the flu. I remember taking some shot to supposedly prevent polio when I was a child in the early 50's before the Salk serum was invented. I suppose that was experimental. I didn't get polio, but a kid in my 4th grade class did and didn't make it. Likewise, my first cousin got it and almost died. He is still alive at 76, but still has one arm much smaller than the other and other complications. I am in good health and feel that others should get the shots first, but I will be there taking it when I become eligible and will urge my kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids to get it when available.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
              And shortens your penis by 50%
              I’m definitely not taking it then. Might not be able to find any fishing buddies.

Comment

Saw this the other day

The “EVENT” is the moment of the “Compression Breakthrough” on earth. COBRA guides us to prepare for change, for the Event and disclosure.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  Google COVID vaccine ingredients and how it works. I’m not smart enough to explain it to where it makes sense, but as I understand it it will alter your rna sequencing which will alter your dna outcome. That what was on the news, when you google I’m sure you’ll run across the nurse that says it has stem cells from an aborted 14 week male fetus that has been copied umpteen thousand times. How much is fact, I dunno, but until they get the politicians and beaurocrats out of the money wheel I ain’t takin’ none of it, and after that we can discuss screw-in with peoples rna/dna and whether or not they use aborted fetus stem cells. IMO it’s all dirty money and the politicos screaming for mask, shutdowns, and vaccines are trying to get theirs before any more folks figure out the scam!!!!

Again

Follow the money
                  Or just follow fauci it’s quicker abs easier
                  Funny he has been invited to stay on for Biden’s admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We’ve had a flu vaccine for many years. People still get the flu....even with the vaccine!!!
                    I’ll pass!

Comment

I'm on the fence about it but if it was available today it would be no. Too rushed and too many unanswered questions. Read an article today that one of them is only good for approximately 3 months. Like someone else said, this is a completely different type of vaccine. Had someone in the medical field tell me only about 50% of them are willing to take it for many of the same reasons on this thread.

What rips me is even though they deny it, China has all the research data used to create the virus and won't release it. The rest of the world refuses to confront them about it. Having that data would make it a lot easier to develop a safe vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                        I wasn’t allowed to say anything until now, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine the NIH is running in partnership with Pfizer and other companies.

It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.

The vaccine I have been given is the one that has been developed in Russia.

I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.
                        Might be one of the best post I’ve seen on here....well done!

Comment

I dont wanna. Apparently I'm a contrarian. The more they push the more I resist. Thats the way I have always been. I may buy something, but aren't going to SELL it to me. Life has shown me the more people push the more it serves THEM, not me.

I dont get the flu shot either, yes I get the important vaccinations, and vaccinate my kids for the actual bad diseases.

Fact is, its here and will be here a loooong time, maybe forever. Get used to it

Comment

I’m not an anti vaccine person,but I won’t get it. It’s been rushed to market too quickly for me. 10 years from now I can just see the late night commercials “if you took the Covid vaccine you may be entitled to compensation”

Comment

I choose not to get the Corona vaccine for the same reason I choose not to get the influenza vaccine; these viruses mutate too quickly for the current year’s vaccination to be completely effective. Personally, I have found that allowing myself to succumb to a “garden variety” respiratory virus inoculates me for 15 to 17 years. This said, I have no other pre-existing conditions that put me in a high risk category, nor am I constantly around those who do.

I should also note that I am NOT an anti-vaxer. I feel strongly that vaccinations against serious diseases such as hepatitis, polio, rubeola (measles), etc. are important for both personal well-being as well as the health of one’s community. This said, these diseases don’t appear to mutate as rapidly as most upper- and lower-respiratory viruses so one-time vaccinations against them are good for everyone.

Just my non-scientific observations.

Comment

Developed too fast. Need more testing to see side effects. I take the flu shot every year for the past 5 years....no issues except my left testicle grows in the dark...its useful at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X