No announcement yet.

Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy, no way am I even the least bit learned in this subject so take it for what it is worth but this type of vaccine is different than the vaccines that you are probably thinking about. This is not the type of vaccine where they inject you with the actual dead virus and then your body's T cells detect it and attack it and produce antibodies and then "remember" the virus so it can fight it again in the future if it has to. This new vaccine is mRNA type vaccine. They have taken a portion of the genetic code/material that make up the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), specifically the portion of code that allows the virus to attack and enter your healthy cells. The spike proteins. This bit of genetic code is injected in the mRNA nanoparticle. That is what they are injecting into your arm. The technology is that once inside your body your body will be tricked into producing it.

In simpler terms instead of them creating antigen in their labs (takes a lot of work and a lot of time) your body will create the antigen. Your body becomes the antigen lab. LOL!

There have been zero long term human trials. Usually you have long term animal trials and then long term human trials. These new COVID vaccines have been fast tracked (4 billion dollars from the govt at stake). Who knows what the long term side affects may be. Hopefully zero, but no one knows and anyone who says they know is lying or has a functional crystal ball.

Comment

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until now, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine the NIH is running in partnership with Pfizer and other companies.

It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus.

The vaccine I have been given is the one that has been developed in Russia.

I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.

Comment

I'd take the vaccine, a needle full of pig urine, or night of cuddling with a hairy legged woman if it would get the world moving again and corona off the news...but it won't.

I'm not worried about catching it or surviving it. I'll let all the compromised folks jump ahead of me in line. If it is still around when I hit 80 I will reassess the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
          I wasn’t allowed to say anything until now, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine the NIH is running in partnership with Pfizer and other companies.

I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.
          Welcome to mother Russia comrade! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            1. I am in great shape. I work out daily. I take vitamins to supplement nutrient deficiencies I have. Being is great physical shape is the best way prevent a serious covid case. Eating right, exercise, young age, and general good health is the best way to keep your immune system strong.
            2. I won't for the same reason I don't by the first model year of a car. Too many variables.
            3. I've read it makes you feel sick for a few days. Not interested in that.
            4. I believe this virus, like all viruses before it, will just need to run it's course. I either have had it, currently have it, or will get it.
            #4 for me.

The more we try to protect every single person from ever getting sick the weaker society becomes.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            I’ve already had the rona.

I don’t trust our government nor the big pharma companies.
            Doesn't matter if you already had it. They will say it's like the Flu so you need the shot every year. Zero chance they "invest" that much money without forcing this vaccine on the public every year. The forcing will be through employers so it will not be seen as mandatory by the government. JMHO

Originally posted by McClain View Post
            This reason for not getting the vaccine baffles me. No one also knows what the long term effects of having the virus will be. Life is full of uncertainties.
            The only certain thing is this virus has been way over hyped non-stop.

Comment

I've read this multiple times now and it still cracks me up

Comment

The question should be why on earth would anyone take a vaccine for a disease with a 99.8% survival rate?

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

You'll let them inject you with who knows what, to get things back to normal....
                    Dumbest s$!+ I've ever heard.
                    How does that even make sense lol

Comment

I will not take it, I (positive test) and my family had COVID in July and it was very mild.
                      I believe this effects others in very negative ways and if they are at risk then I support them taking it.

But why would I risk a vaccine for something that for me and my family was far less than some seasonal allergies I have? To me that makes no sense.

Comment

I’m Not old with underlying conditions so in reality a vac. For Covid is a waste of money and likely much worse than the Covid

Comment

My son is SAFD so I'm sure he'll be required to get it. If he gets a shot ill be next in line and proud to be.

Comment

Randy. I’m not high risk- have not done flu shots etc. If I get the virus I should build immunity. Just don’t see the need honestly

Comment

Dude, I was peeling drag!!!

Gut hooked....well done sir

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Because I don't want/have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X