No announcement yet.

Vaccine dissenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If what doctors are saying is true and you can get it again then a vaccine is useless!!
    I was told this by my doctor after having Covid and recovering. I proceeded to say then what your telling me is a vaccine wont work then and he was like a deer in the headlights. I know this is a real sickness but it has been made political and blown way out of proportion. According to John Hopkins Covid tracker we have 65.7 million worldwide cases with 1.5 million deaths. 7.2 billion Worldwide population meaning the Worldwide infection rate is less than 1% and the death rate is .000208%when compared to the population.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      The question should be why on earth would anyone take a vaccine for a disease with a 99.8% survival rate?

Covid is on every single persons mind on planet Earth. When one healthy person supposedly gets sick from Covid everyone hears about it over and over. All bad press non-stop has people scared.

IMO - the survival rate for people under 60 is even a lot higher than 99.8% I think it's near 100% without severe underlying issues.

The odds of dying in a car wreck every day far surpassing dying from Covid. Same can be said for countless other ways of dying. Yet no one seems to care or try to prevent the other ways... It just shows the power of the media.

Comment

The question should be why on earth would anyone take a vaccine for a disease with a 99.8% survival rate?
        Yup!

Comment

No and I don't get a flu shot either.

Comment

Because beer works better!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              My son is SAFD so I'm sure he'll be required to get it. If he gets a shot ill be next in line and proud to be.
              I’m a fireman and there is no chance my boss is going to require me to get it with out a legal fight.

Comment

Things that make you go hmmmm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't trust anyone in the government or paid by the government i e scientist. When money is involved people will say whatever is needed to keep the money flowing.
                  I do not take the flu shot and I will not take the rona shot to the point that I will quit my job if it is required..

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                    Because beer works better!
                    I’ll drink to that.

Comment

I won't get it, Randy. Not because I'm anti-vaccine. But I won't take any brand new medication unless I have an urgent need to do so. I don't want to be a guinea pig to find out what the as-yet unknown side effects of a new mediation are. If I were at high risk for something and the potential risk of that outweighed the potential risk of a brand new vaccine or other mediation, that would be different. But I'm 54 years old, don't have any form of metabolic syndrome (not overweight or diabetic or high blood pressure, etc), no health issues at all, etc.... So I don't feel like I'm at high risk for the 'rona. My doc has had great success treating COVID patients with HCQ, nebulized steriods, and other things. His patients aren't ending up in the hospital, much less dying from it, because he's treating early and aggressively with treatments that have been shown effective. I'd much rather go that route than a brand new, unproven, rushed to market vaccine.

But that's just me and my situation and opinion. I don't think it's the right thing for everyone necessarily. My dad has had cancer, heart attack, myasthenia gravis, and is not nearly as healthy as I am. I think he should get the vaccine for COVID as soon as he can. COVID would likely be VERY hard on him. Big difference in degree and type of risks between him and me.

Comment

this pretty much sums it up and explains why you should just follow the money.

the whole vaccine is just another goal post which will be moved soon. they are already moving it, now saying its a distribution issue. there will always be something. after the distribution is worked out they big goal post mover will be the fact that it may only work as well as the flu vaccine which is somewhere between 40-60%. It won't matter by then anyway, all the sheep will be conditioned to walk around with diapers on their face or if you aren't some karen will call the po po on you and you will be hauled off to jail or fined. the vaccine is just another scarlet letter.

in the big scheme I just don't see the need and anyone can come up with the anomalies like ive read here where some tri athlete got it and died or the worlds fittest person got it and is now brain dead etc. but those cases can be found for any disease. The virus is bad for certain people but it's a very small percentage.

Comment

This!

Comment

No one knows jack squat about the Rona but you expect these lab rats to know everything about a vaccine that they want you inject in your body??? You first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At this point if a person trusts this government enough to blindly take a “vaccine” for a virus that has a 99% recovery rate, you’re already to far gone to be salvaged in my opinion. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Ummm..
                                It has been rushed and there have been absolutely 0 long term test on it.
                                Go ahead and get that government shot and 18 months from now your ****** might not work or some other crazyyyy crap.

I am NOT an anti vaxxer but there are still to many unknowns

Comment

Working...
                                X