Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kck View Post
    Anyone?
    Algorithm moving votes around to make it less noticeable.....

They panicked when he was behind by so much....

they over played their hand......

the fraud is so massive and far reaching that no judge wants it dumped on their desk......the USSC will ultimately decide by 15th of January I would assume

Comment

Anyone?
      It doesn't seem logical does it?

The other side will claim "Human Error".

My rebuttal would be "Yes it was human error. A human chose to cheat in an attempt to steal an election and they continued to error by getting caught."

Comment

Kind of a rhetorical question as all of the above would be obvious, logical and seemingly correct answers. I was just hoping one of the local Biden supporters could shed some light on that for us all.

Comment

Kind of a rhetorical question as all of the above would be obvious, logical and seemingly correct answers. I was just hoping one of the local Biden supporters could shed some light on that for us all.
          snap out of it dude. you are delusional if you think that will ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            snap out of it dude. you are delusional if you think that will ever happen.
            I've heard those same words from my wife... Yeah, I think you're right.

Comment

If all this is true I believe it will come out, guaranteed. It falls under an argument that applies to large-scale conspiracy theories, and that is "a secret too big to keep". By large scale I mean conspiracies like the moon landing was faked or that pharmaceutical companies have hidden a cure for cancer for decades. Knowing human nature like we do if any more than a handful of people have knowledge of a big secret, a leak will occur eventually, although it may be years from now. The number of people that is required to rig a presidential election has got to be in the thousands. There is absolutely no way all of them will remain silent. It may be because someone grows a conscience, or someone gets crossways with other conspirators and decides to spill the beans, turning state's evidence to avoid prosecution. Even more likely, someone just wants to get famous and write a book. I can already hear people saying, "but the media is in on it and won't cover it!" Once the dam breaks and the evidence becomes indisputable, journalists will race to make a name for themselves by covering it.

Comment

Why hasn't Kamala resigned her Senate seat yet? Hmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                X