Clear, concise summary of election anomalies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
    Not a coincidence. Manufactured by Trump himself by encouraging his voters not to vote by mail. No one was surprised of the lead change overnight. Many called it before the day of the election. Trump knew he was losing and started screaming "rigged, rigged" before the election even started.
    You must also have a liberal bully wife! Thats because it was rigged before the election!

Comment

Not a coincidence. Manufactured by Trump himself by encouraging his voters not to vote by mail. No one was surprised of the lead change overnight. Many called it before the day of the election. Trump knew he was losing and started screaming "rigged, rigged" before the election even started.
      Just a quick question. How do you lose votes? As in how did Trump have a certain amount of votes and then, 30 minutes later, have less votes? Pardon my ignorance on the subject but that seems a bit off...

Comment

PA mailed 1.8 million ballots. 2.5 million ballots returned and counted. 700,000 discrepancy that needs to be reconciled.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          No doubt Trump and we the hard working America first people were cheated. Ever wonder why Biden and Harris didn't go out and campaign they knew they were going to be elected by the democrats stealing the election. Anyone who doesn't see all the abnormalities of this election must have their head in the sand. The truth will eventually come out but it will be to late. I'm just so glad my tax money are going to pay for secret service to watch over the drug head Hunter Biden. We are screwed.
          Liberals don't wonder about things like that, nor do they care that there was blatant fraud as long as their guy wins. Rest assured, however, that if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be burning cities, tearing monuments down, and brutally attacking innocent human beings.

Comment

I watched Beyond The Noise this weekend.

Here's another mind blowing anomaly: Biden only won 16.7% of the nation's counties, the lowest of any presidential candidate in history. The only cities he outperformed "She Who Shall Not Be President" was Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              I watched Beyond The Noise this weekend.

Here's another mind blowing anomaly: Biden only won 16.7% of the nation's counties, the lowest of any presidential candidate in history. The only cities he outperformed "She Who Shall Not Be President" was Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and Philadelphia. Coincidence?
              477 counties...16.7%

But he outpreformed in the major democratic held cities in "ONLY" the battleground states......
              Only a fool couldnt see what happened here.....

I dont think the USSC are stupid people...partisan yes...but not stupid

Comment

most of you are missing the point that Trump and company let them cheat for a reason....was never meant to be fair....''caught them all''

All this has been covered in Q thread...were 7-14 days ahead of everyone

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                  most of you are missing the point that Trump and company let them cheat for a reason....was never meant to be fair....''caught them all''

All this has been covered in Q thread...were 7-14 days ahead of everyone
                  So when should we expect any repercussion?

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    So when should we expect any repercussion?
                    soon, military doesn't care about 1st world whiney people who want it done NOW

it will happen when they're good and ready..which extraditions have been in place probably since right after election

Media wont tell you because they're in on it

Comment

soon, military doesn't care about 1st world whiney people who want it done NOW

it will happen when they're good and ready..which extraditions have been in place probably since right after election

Media wont tell you because they're in on it
                      What are you going to do if nothing happens and Biden takes over in January? Will you still spend time following Q?

Comment

Biden will never ever make it to the Whitehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          What are you going to do if nothing happens and Biden takes over in January? Will you still spend time following Q?
                          I have no concern of that, you folks are a bit paranoid...

Comment

I have no concern of that, you folks are a bit paranoid...
                            buddy I hope you're right.

Comment

I read the complete article out of respect for jerp's thoughtful post on this board. I came away convinced the article was feed for those who want to believe Trump was cheated. Some of his assertions were true but others were impossible to correlate and a few were blatantly false example:
                              "Midwestern states Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin always swing in the same direction as Ohio and Iowa, their regional peers."

The American Spectator is a right bias online periodical. It does not have a reputation for being an unreliable source. The article is opinion anyway and was sourced from the Daily Exress a British Tabloid.

Patrick Basham on the other hand has published works supporting the Tobacco Industry that many would consider dubious and has some level of funding from that industry.

I did not find it convincing but I did not support Trump in this election. I thought Al Gore had a better argument than Trump has though I did not buy into his argument either. Donald Trump was beaten soundly and his continued assertions of a rigged election are damaging to the United States of America. It is a policy of Trump First and nothing else.

You will never convince me that Joe Biden got more votes than any other President including both Obama and Trump who are much more populist than Biden ever was.

I believe there are inaccuracies in this election that tilted in Biden’s favor. Proving it and getting judges to follow through is another issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                Liberals don't wonder about things like that, nor do they care that there was blatant fraud as long as their guy wins. Rest assured, however, that if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be burning cities, tearing monuments down, and brutally attacking innocent human beings.
                                Do what? The media said it was the alt right groups like Proud Boys that were the domestic terrorists. I'm really confused now.

Comment

Working...
                                X