Clear, concise summary of election anomalies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    Liberals don't wonder about things like that, nor do they care that there was blatant fraud as long as their guy wins. Rest assured, however, that if the shoe was on the other foot, they would be burning cities, tearing monuments down, and brutally attacking innocent human beings.
    Did they care in 2016 when President Trump was elected? What cities were lost?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Liberal James...they (your peeps) have been doing that in many forms since the 2016 election. It hasn't stopped, they ( your peeps) have never accepted the results.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        You and your peeps were too busy with your premature celebrations of a Hillary victory to get the funding together to bus all of your ****bags across the country to riot. Poor planning I guess.

Comment

I'd believe there was fraud if a majority senate seats that were up for grabs went to the democratic side. The opposite happened. People voted Trump out, but decided to vote for the republican senate candidate. If you were going to rig an election, why not rig the ballots all the way down the democratic side? There was no fraud. Trumps own appointed election official said so, was fired afterwards, but he did his job. Too bad Trump doesn't have the stones to admit defeat. He is dragging down democracy to try and stay relevant. That's my personal opinion, if I don't agree with you does not mean I think you are an idiot. It is just a difference of opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
            I'd believe there was fraud if a majority senate seats that were up for grabs went to the democratic side. The opposite happened. People voted Trump out, but decided to vote for the republican senate candidate. If you were going to rig an election, why not rig the ballots all the way down the democratic side? There was no fraud. Trumps own appointed election official said so, was fired afterwards, but he did his job. Too bad Trump doesn't have the stones to admit defeat. He is dragging down democracy to try and stay relevant. That's my personal opinion, if I don't agree with you does not mean I think you are an idiot. It is just a difference of opinion.
            Have you watch the live testimony from PA and AZ?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Have you watch the live testimony from PA and AZ?
              I am not watching. Is it a public hearing or testimony? Were people sworn in?

Comment

Public hearing. Many of the people have signed affidavits.

It's mind blowing what is being said.

Comment

You can’t pump out 100’s of thousands of ballots, maybe millions, by voting down ballot.

Exactly what you just said is something the Republicans are using as evidence that fraud did happen.

Who doesn’t fully complete their ballot?

Comment

It seems that it is always the guys who do the least amount of homework that express their "opinion" the loudest.

Comment

Please do a little tiny bit of research. Biden won 477 counties to Obummers 639 but gained 13,000,000 votes? ***** Please!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                        Please do a little tiny bit of research. Biden won 477 counties to Obummers 639 but gained 13,000,000 votes? ***** Please!
                        ^^^^^This!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

Trump would have 10's of thousand of people attend his rally.

Biden would be lucky to get 20.

Comment

I am not watching. Is it a public hearing or testimony? Were people sworn in?
                            I havent watched any of it...but let me tell you what happened !

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                              Just a quick question. How do you lose votes? As in how did Trump have a certain amount of votes and then, 30 minutes later, have less votes? Pardon my ignorance on the subject but that seems a bit off...
                              Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                                Anyone?
                                That is exactly what happened. Vote totals were counted on the screens for all to see and when they stopped, many votes for Trump were actually removed and Biden totals surged.

Comment

Working...
                                X