Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
    Luckily it’ll all be over in November.
    I doubt it, if Trump is re elected the media and the liberals will keep using the narrative . If trump is defeated the virus will be less talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      His son has a way better chance of getting shot by a classmate than catching the caronavirus. Like 100 times more likely to die from that.

What happened to people thinking for themselves? Is that a thing anymore?
      “IRONY, party of one?.....IRONY, party of one?”

Comment

The fact that the mask can literally be made of anything speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
          Overheard a man say, "Over my dead body my son will wear a mask to school." Sounds like a dumb hill to die on.
          Sounds like you have bought into the liberals BS, is what it sounds like. If you knew anything about how well masks work, you would realize the mask deal is 100% pure BS, it just lets them know you are being a good little sheep and following orders. Go put on your sheep costume, make them happy.

My daughter is going through nursing school. Long before the covid BS, she was educated, that the only masks that did any good at preventing the spread of any disease, are the N 95 masks. Any others, don't do much of anything. Then even with a N 95 mask, they are taught that they should not leave them on very long, one because when you are wearing a mask, you are breathing in your own carbon dioxide. Which will poison you, causes all types of problems. Then even with a N95 mask, eventually, if the mask does have some germs or virus on the surface, you will eventually draw them through the mask and inhale them. But if you have any other form of mask, you and the mask gets some germs, virus on it, you might as well be holding a rag full of either over your mouth and nose, you basically have the same situation. The material has the germs or virus in and on the material and you are inhaling through that material. So you are making sure that you inhale whatever is on the surface of whatever material, your mask is made of.

So the whole mask deal has nothing to do with saving lives, preventing the spread of a virus. The government knows very well, that these masks, don't and won't stop the spread of any virus. Been known for a long time, long before this deal. But millions of people are going along with what they are told to do. All they are doing is identify themselves as someone who will easily comply with whatever the government wants them to comply with.

It's your choice, if you choose to be a sheep, follow along like a good little sheep, listen to the media, they know what's best for you. You trust the media way too much. I don't listen to crap they have to say, quit listening to them many years ago. They are all controlled by extreme liberals, that want to turn this country into a communist country.

Comment

So let me start by saying that I think masks are pretty dumb and I believe that the Rona is a real thing that has caused some legitimate health issues and a lot of death.

However, the school districts don’t have much of a choice. In today’s litigious society, all it would take is one person getting sick (or worse dying) and the ambulance chasers would track that death to the one school that didn’t require masks. Wouldn’t matter if it was true or not. The liability aspect is the main concern and reason why the majority of school districts are enforcing the mask issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
              Interesting information. I guess my mother almost dieng and 8 of my family all hospitalized with pneumonia wasnt real either. All exceptionally healthy. Along with other healthy people we once new who have passed away. Im sure they all feel the same way.. a

All with fake sickness.

If your family members had pneumonia it wasn’t the Corona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                It's the truth. You know why he's 100 times more likely to get a bullet it in him at school? Because school shootings are real. The caronavirus is horse ****.

It's a made up experiment to see how many sheeple will do what they're told or follow the crowd.

When you have a family member die from it you won’t think it an experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  Sounds like you have bought into the liberals BS, is what it sounds like. If you knew anything about how well masks work, you would realize the mask deal is 100% pure BS, it just lets them know you are being a good little sheep and following orders. Go put on your sheep costume, make them happy.

My daughter is going through nursing school. Long before the covid BS, she was educated, that the only masks that did any good at preventing the spread of any disease, are the N 95 masks. Any others, don't do much of anything. Then even with a N 95 mask, they are taught that they should not leave them on very long, one because when you are wearing a mask, you are breathing in your own carbon dioxide. Which will poison you, causes all types of problems. Then even with a N95 mask, eventually, if the mask does have some germs or virus on the surface, you will eventually draw them through the mask and inhale them. But if you have any other form of mask, you and the mask gets some germs, virus on it, you might as well be holding a rag full of either over your mouth and nose, you basically have the same situation. The material has the germs or virus in and on the material and you are inhaling through that material. So you are making sure that you inhale whatever is on the surface of whatever material, your mask is made of.

So the whole mask deal has nothing to do with saving lives, preventing the spread of a virus. The government knows very well, that these masks, don't and won't stop the spread of any virus. Been known for a long time, long before this deal. But millions of people are going along with what they are told to do. All they are doing is identify themselves as someone who will easily comply with whatever the government wants them to comply with.

It's your choice, if you choose to be a sheep, follow along like a good little sheep, listen to the media, they know what's best for you. You trust the media way too much. I don't listen to crap they have to say, quit listening to them many years ago. They are all controlled by extreme liberals, that want to turn this country into a communist country.
                  I never stated my opinion on the wearing of the masks. I'm just not sure it's an "Over my dead body" issue.
                  TAKE THE YOU, YOU YOU OUT OF YOUR POST, BIG MAN.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                    I no likeee but .MASK and and washing and keep distance is beat defense..so i do it... Had a friend tell me his doc told him if your up in age your age number is your % chance of dying ..if your 65 your chance of dying is 65%..if you get C19..
                    I be 75 so I listened cause I did math...
                    Until a vaccine..that works pops up we got problem.......
                    Those numbers aren’t true. It is older people dying, but not that many. Even if you’re 80 your chances of survival are pretty high.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      When you have a family member die from it you won’t think it an experiment.
                      The number of covid related deaths are so exaggerated now people really don't know who died from what. It's said that there are over 1,000 cases of it here and nobody I know has it and nobody they know has it either. In bigger cities these exaggerated numbers are believable because there are so many people. Out here in rural areas that doesn't seem to be the case. Hospitals are getting paid to have people testing positive for covid in them so it's not a surprise to me and it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone else that so many people are testing positive for it.

I think people that have underlying health issues or health issues in general are being exploited to further this fear that the #1 killer in America right now is Covid-19. When in fact the people dying from it would have most likely been in the same boat had we never even heard of Covid-19.
                      Last edited by okrattler; 08-08-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I must say it’s very refreshing to see that some folks on here are actually standing up to this BS and seeing it for what it really is......BS. If you want to wear a mask, go for it. If you believe in wearing a mask, then you should also believe that YOUR mask will protect YOU, so don’t concern yourself with the fact that I’m not wearing one.

I refuse to wear one. I don’t let it stop me from going anywhere I choose/need to. When I walk in and they ask me if I “need a mask”, I simply say no thanks and keep moving. I’m somewhat of an intimidating looking guy (doesn’t make me an Internet ******), so I’ve never had anyone say anything to me no matter where I was.

Again, it’s very refreshing to see folks on here calling out BS and tyranny for what it really is. When I came here, to a TEXAS based hunting forum, I never expected to see so many chicken-littles that are afraid of anything/everything and will comply with any nonsensical law and rule put on the books. The number of men on here that will openly admit to avoiding conflict at any and ALL cost.....well I’ll just say it’s shocking.
                        Now, you Beta keyboard Karens bring on the “tough guy” and “internet ******” comments that seem to be becoming the norm around this camp.

Comment

If you can smell a fart while wearing said mask you think it’s going to work against a virus that has much smaller particles?? I wear my mine too but don’t see it as a miracle cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                            To people that refuse to wear mask. Do you just walk in places with out them even though they are required? To make myself clear, I hate them and don't want to wear them. But I have to go in stores and they require them.
                            Yes sir .
                            Everyone has signs up that say MANDATORY mask, but they could care less.
                            I travel all over East Texas daily, and walk into dozens of places a day, without a word.
                            If they were to say something I would let em know what I thought, and leave.
                            Just ate at Red Lobster in Rockwall yesterday.
                            They have signs up out the wazoo that says mask are required.
                            We walked straight in and were seated immediately, nobody said a word.
                            To Hell with all of them imo!!

Comment

Just wear the required face mask and make everyone happy- It meets definition of cloth or material face covering
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Just wear the required face mask and make everyone happy- It meets definition of cloth or material face covering
                                Nah, that's still 100% more effort than I care to put forth, simply to appease the circus.

Comment

Working...
                                X