No announcement yet.

Shut down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean while tobacco and tobacco related disease ,has been killing roughly (+ or -) 480,000 people a year for along time. The government seems fine with that though. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by SL1 View Post
      Mean while tobacco and tobacco related disease ,has been killing roughly (+ or -) 480,000 people a year for along time. The government seems fine with that though. SMH.
      People have the right to self inflict cancer with tobacco if they so choose. Not really the same.

Comment

Not likely, we're back in a decline. No deaths in Tarrant County the last 2 days. The numbers aren't nearly as dire as the media spews. These are hot spot flare ups that will not have the lag in deaths. The average age is 31.

Comment

Shut down

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
          Do you have a source link for this?

The source is labeled, the table was made per the source. All of it can be found on this site. https://dshs.texas.gov/

Last edited by Chad C; 07-14-2020, 02:08 PM.

Comment

I really think this is better to happen in the heat of the summer instead of waiting for it to spike in the fall when it will be combined with the normal flu and cold wet weather.... runny noses etc.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              My son knows 4 people(2 pairs) that went to be tested. Each filled out paperwork and turned it in but left without getting tested after waiting a couple hours. Several days later they all received notices saying they had tested positive. 2 were in the Dallas area and 2 were in the Houston area. This happened about 2 weeks apart but both instances have been during what is being described as a spike in positive cases.

I know somebody who was waterskiing and fell into a pack of water moccasins.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Liar

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                  I really think this is better to happen in the heat of the summer instead of waiting for it to spike in the fall when it will be combined with the normal flu and cold wet weather.... runny noses etc.

Actual flu is going to explode due to lack of immunity and exposure, and they’ll file EVERY EFFING ONE under the Kung Flu. Watch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone knows mocs travel in flocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Actual flu is going to explode due to lack of immunity and exposure, and they’ll file EVERY EFFING ONE under the Kung Flu. Watch...
                      This is unfortunately accurate.

What I find interesting is already conditioning us to accept vaccinations, but some of the scare tactics are that we can get re-infected after getting it. That doesn't bode too well for effective vaccination now does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        The source is labeled, the table was made per the source. All of it can be found on this site. https://dshs.texas.gov/

They spelled Bexar County wrong....

Comment

I know somebody who is still a smart *****.. Glad you made it back un-altered..

Comment

We decided that we they will have to force us to shut our doors this go around. We are considered essential but we will not be locking our lobbies down again like last time. We already dont require a mask if somebody comes in.

You have to take a stand somewhere and if most businesses will give them the finger then we could push through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                              When you look at real numbers and facts they prove it is nothing but politics. I’m not saying it’s not a nasty virus but, give me a break already!

Great information. I would like to keep tabs on this report, can you tell me where I can find this? I've poked all around the Texas Health and Human Services website and can't seem to locate it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                I just got a text from Fort Bend county(not sure why or how they have my cell phone number) to let me know the COVID Alert system has elevated the risk level to RED!!!

Good grief, I mean I guess we are all going to die!
                                Put on the ****ed helmet!

Comment

Working...
                                X