Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only wear one to go into the daycare to pick my daughter up because it's required. They even spray the bottom of my boots when I walk in.

Comment

For all you tough guys that refuse to wear a mask. I invite you to spend 15 minutes inside a Dollar General. That may change your mind

Comment

Based on personal observation of the public wearing masks and how they use them, it is a joke. I believe they are doing more harm than good in how they use them and the contamination of any type they could be spreading.

How many are using masks as disposable, single use?

What are they doing with their hands after use, throwing them away, or putting them in their pocket or purse????? I have seen many that are dirt brown from being used so many times. I would hate to touch the car door handle or door knob after they touch them.

The general public has no idea of general PPE protocol when using gloves, masks, or any of the hand made face shields they use.

I do not use a mask. I try my best to not touch my eyes, nose, or mouth. I wash my hands. And I continue with my life and activities. I know of only one person who contacted CV-19 (wife of employee) and she is fine, and this is through 1,000 of people in my line of work, industry, and circle of friends.

The simple solution versus all the rules, regulations, and warnings is "if you don't feel well, stay at home until you are better".

Time to get back to work and enjoy your life, family and friends

Comment

No mask and won’t go anywhere that requires one. I’m not big on virtue signaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
            Based on personal observation of the public wearing masks and how they use them, it is a joke. I believe they are doing more harm than good in how they use them and the contamination of any type they could be spreading.

How many are using masks as disposable, single use?

What are they doing with their hands after use, throwing them away, or putting them in their pocket or purse????? I have seen many that are dirt brown from being used so many times. I would hate to touch the car door handle or door knob after they touch them.

The general public has no idea of general PPE protocol when using gloves, masks, or any of the hand made face shields they use.

I do not use a mask. I try my best to not touch my eyes, nose, or mouth. I wash my hands. And I continue with my life and activities. I know of only one person who contacted CV-19 (wife of employee) and she is fine, and this is through 1,000 of people in my line of work, industry, and circle of friends.

The simple solution versus all the rules, regulations, and warnings is "if you don't feel well, stay at home until you are better".

Time to get back to work and enjoy your life, family and friends
            I agree. I refuse to wear a mask, social distance, or stop going places

Comment

Originally posted by Tsnow View Post
              Nope, haven't. That will change this Sunday at the first church service back though, they require them.
              My church started back up and require a mask to enter - then you can take it off once seated. They also pass a temperature sensor over your forehead when you go in. Told them to let me know when its safe to be back and I'll return. Otherwise I'm good watching online

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                I wear one every time I go into HEB or Lowes. They “require” the same. I have no problem with a business owner dictating what is required to enter their establishments—even if of questionable efficacy.

Interesting. Our HEB doesn’t require them.

We have stooped shopping there but for various other reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                  Good for all you fellas. I wear one in the grocery store every time I go but not for me. My wife has a heart condition and my daughter that lives down the street from us is 8 months pregnant. They both have asked me to wear one when I'm in the store so I do. Right now I do all of the shopping and I get a good chuckle at the looks and comments from all the guys not wearing them that feel like they need to let me know how soft I am. Invited one tough talking guy outside the Rockport HEB to solve the mystery but he declined

Does your wife and daughter believe it will protect you from getting it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    Good for all you fellas. I wear one in the grocery store every time I go but not for me. My wife has a heart condition and my daughter that lives down the street from us is 8 months pregnant. They both have asked me to wear one when I'm in the store so I do. Right now I do all of the shopping and I get a good chuckle at the looks and comments from all the guys not wearing them that feel like they need to let me know how soft I am. Invited one tough talking guy outside the Rockport HEB to solve the mystery but he declined
                    Would you have left your mask on while you fought him? Just curious.

Comment

Nope, not wearing one and won’t
                      Had a dr appt last week. They called and said I had to wear one. I said well then cancel my appointment please.

Comment

Well my dispatcher has early onset COPD so I have for his safety been wearing a neckerchief over my nose and mouth so as not to infect him if I have been infected. In his condition it would be a death sentence. Plus he has worked for me for 40 years and I kinda like him.

Comment

No mask here, call it ignorant or what you want but I wont go to a business that requires one either. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                            Would you have left your mask on while you fought him? Just curious.
                            Absolutely! Zoro style😎

Comment

Haven't worn one and will not wear one.

Comment

No mask and nothing has really changed in my life other than the wife did not get to go out to eat as often.

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X