Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only wear one when I'm in my shop grinding knife blades or grinding/sanding knife handles. Breathing knife grinding dust can be worse than Corona.

Comment

Required at several places around here, but only half of the people actually mask up. It doesn't bother me, my wife is finally over her paranoia...it's all BS anyway. Bet you guys will like this. I was at a grocery store yesterday, to "pick up" lunch from the little buffet. You have to wear gloves to serve yourself, they provide gloves. I figured there was no reason to use the community tongs when I'm wearing gloves. So, I was hands on with the fried fish and shrimp.

Comment

I am wearing one when go to grocery and required at work. I don't think the mask helps you from catching the virus. It is there so you don't spread it. Of course if you don't give a dang about anyone but yourself then no worries.

Comment

Haven’t worn one yet. Was told the same at doctors office and they let me go with out. Several jobs required them. As Soon as safety guy left it was off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
            Lots of Billy Bad** in here.

I guess same could be said for the sheeple.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
              Haven’t worn one yet. Was told the same at doctors office and they let me go with out. Several jobs required them. As Soon as safety guy left it was off.

So you wore one when the safety officer was there but took it off when he left?
              How bold of you

Comment

I haven’t and I won’t.

Comment

Comment

Once for the haircut when they opened

Comment

I have to wear one at work 12 hours a friggin day and it sucks!! I haven’t worn one outside of work at all.

Comment

I have to wear one at work, but I’ve yet to wear one on my own time.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          So you wore one when the safety officer was there but took it off when he left?
                          How bold of you

Yep so bold!!!

Comment

They make me wear one in calls so I just stay in the truck. They want us to wear them at the station if we are with in 6 feet of each other so I stay in my room. I have not touched a mask outside of work.

Comment

All you young ones will mellow in your later years. I'm 65 and don't wear a mask most of the time. I'm a tough guy!!!! My wife is seeing a Pulmonologist, Nephrologist, and a local Doctor, so I'll give up the tough guy thread, and wear a mask when I'm out for her sake. LOL! Carry on young guns!!!

Comment

Nope no mask. No change in my life at all

Comment

Working...
                                X