Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who made it this far without ever wearing a mask?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I haven't worn one. Personal choice, right for me maybe not others and thats ok.

Comment

Wore one for a haircut. Couldn't take it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
        Just admit your not going to drive straight through Colorado without at least one stop.....
        Maybe at a rest area to fill up the truck and empty the bladder. I will do that in my travel trailer I don’t want to accidentally leave them any of my Texas corona or my Texas money. Their governor said they don’t want either.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
          I haven’t and never will, still don’t know anyone infected
          Same

Comment

I can't say haven't.
            Can say only when customer required to greet in the gate.
            I work outside by myself 99% of the time so

Comment

I wear one every time I go into HEB or Lowes. They “require” the same. I have no problem with a business owner dictating what is required to enter their establishments—even if of questionable efficacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                Same. I had to go there to get my annual rebate check cashed. We shop a Costco a bunch but will not be back until this is over. At first we avoided it because of the shear number of people there. If this plague was so contagious, figured it was a bad place to be. We moved our business to Sam's because they are less crowded and have remained there because of the mask policy.

Their stores. Their rules. I have no problem with that and I won't speak ill of people who choose to wear masks. It just takes me to a place emotionally I don't want to go to. I don't want this as my "new normal". I will return when they change their policy back.
                This is my greatest concern with respect to the Corona “outbreak.”

Comment

I havent and wont. Have worked every day since this stupidity started

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                    Dr wouldnt renew my prescription for heartburn meds without a visit. Visit required a mask. They treated me like a leper and didnt really want me there. Was strange because I didnt want to be there either! Just renew script! They do nothing during visit that has anything to do with the medication.

Also wore one when at a steel vendor, was required to exit vehicle.

I have figured the whole time that I will get it. Might as well get it and move on.
                    They want that Dr visit pay is all . I’ve come to realize it’s such a joke they know what you have and already have gave you a prescription for it in the past . Just call the refill and be done with but they want it’s crazy..

And my answer is no I haven’t wore a mask yet they wanted us to at my Daughters appointment the last few times but we never did .

Comment

I had to wear one for a meeting on a school project I am managing, but haven't since.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                        I wear one every time I go into HEB or Lowes. They “require” the same. I have no problem with a business owner dictating what is required to enter their establishments—even if of questionable efficacy.
                        What county is this?
                        It's not required for those stores in Montgomery County.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          What county is this?
                          It's not required for those stores in Montgomery County.
                          Travis County. That should explain it.

Comment

I have to wear one everyday for work. Wouldn’t be so bad if it was winter but dang this thing sucks when it’s hot.

Comment

Didn't wear one

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
                                I have to wear one everyday for work. Wouldn’t be so bad if it was winter but dang this thing sucks when it’s hot.
                                No kidding! Our shop is 80 deg and 52% humidity. This mask sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X