Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone figured out how much their check from the govment is going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    NOW THAT IS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
    I get nothing and if I did I would donate it to the church or someone who really needs it. I’d rather the government give the money to someone really in dire straits over this. In these times we all have to help eachother and beat this together just like WW2. The country will be a little more unified after all this.
    I agree Captain Brown. I think the consumer debt is so pervasive in our economy that the "majority" of citizens are at risk with basically 1-2 months of missed income. Sad thought but I sense it is worse than we are currently perceiving.
    Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    This is the part of "stimulus Packages" that irk me the most. Makes absolutely zero sense to give extra to those who do nothing.
    ……….and it NEVER ends! It has become a lifestyle. How can one household have 3 single women living together (51 year old grandmother, 33 year old daughter and 16 year old granddaughter...…….and all 3 have children under 18 years old) YES, this is a real scenario and they all get checks while living together in government funded housing. And it ain't just in the ghetto and barrio's...…..something more is happening than meets the eye and it is almost demonic in character.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      This is the part of "stimulus Packages" that irk me the most. Makes absolutely zero sense to give extra to those who do nothing.
      With that way of thinking is hard to keep from feeling that way. Believe me, I struggle with the same feeling.
      I was trying to explain the stimulus to my kids last night and came up with this analogy.

If a person had massive heart failure, a Doctor might open them up and go strait to the heart and shock it back to life. Stimulating the heart to save the rest of the organs. This is kind of like bailing a company out before it folds and everything dependent on it fails. Not idea but sometimes necessary.

Then imagine you come upon a hiker that is stranded and freezing. The hiker is shivering and in hypothermia. You would start by warming them up as fast as possible. Rubbing their extremities to stimulate blood flow in a effort to get the heart to pump blood faster. You are achieving the same outcome as the above scenario but your doing it in a different manner because of different circumstances. So by focusing the stimulus on the extremities it filters it way back to the heart helping everything in between.

That just my way of dealing with it.

Comment

Should I just double my tax payment this year to offset someone’s stimulus?

Comment

When i heard the president talking about it, he said "TAXPAYERS" will get money. People on welfare have not had any interruption to their income. But you can bet the dems will get them money.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
            When i heard the president talking about it, he said "TAXPAYERS" will get money. People on welfare have not had any interruption to their income. But you can bet the dems will get them money.

This is an election year, say it right. Trump will get them money.

Comment

I'll get what I need and deserve

Comment

Great read, lots of jealousy.... and I get nothing. Because my wife

Comment

I’d welcome some of my money back

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                    Great read, lots of jealousy.... and I get nothing. Because my wife
                    You lucky dog lol

Comment

0 dollars for me

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Comment

We will be receiving nothing as well, but I don't want anything, and have saved for years so that we won't be in a bind. I hope this stimulus package finds the homes that truly need it, as we will all be paying for it for years' to come.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
                          Looks like I’ll be getting $2400 for myself and $500 X2 for my kids...

Same I believe. I didn’t make much in 2018 was out of work for about 4 months and claimed my son on taxes. Also claimed single head of house hold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What if you lived at a different address than you did in 2018? Where will them be sending the checks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be one of the ones paying for it.
                              I consider myself fortunate to be in that position, or let's just say I'm happy to be on that side vs. the other.

Comment

Not getting squat, but that's ok I'm still employed and making money.

For this free check money I sure hope they target most of the recently unemployed with the distribution. There's a lot of peeps out there who suddenly don't have jobs and it's not exactly a great time to be looking for work.

Comment

Working...
                                X