Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I did not geaux to DC last week for annual capital hill visits. After 20+ years of visiting those wonderful elected officials it felt good to sit at home.....lol![emoji274] I am scheduled for SCI Capital Hill visits in mid May and if this continues I wont attend that one either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Some times playing it close to the vest is the smart play. I have no issue with erring on the side of caution. Of course I’m closing in on 60 with a history of heart issues and my bride has asthma. Honestly feeling pretty good about having retired as a territory rep 2 months ago at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

#canceleverything

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        I hope Sam Rayburn is still open

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
        You kill me buddy lol. I will see you Sat unless our boats get quarantined.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
          Wow...my son just came home for spring break. Have to check to see if he can go back on Sunday.
          A&M extended spring break through wednesday was the last I heard.

Comment

Have any of the rub and tugs around Houston shut down yet,I’m asking for a friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeliner1 View Post
              Have any of the rub and tugs around Houston shut down yet,I’m asking for a friend?
              no, but I hear their petroleum based products are no longer included and a surcharge will be added (so i've heard)

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                Some times playing it close to the vest is the smart play. I have no issue with erring on the side of caution. Of course I’m closing in on 60 with a history of heart issues and my bride has asthma. Honestly feeling pretty good about having retired as a territory rep 2 months ago at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Exactly!!! [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                  I hope we get this figured out before football season!
                  Lawdy please!!![emoji120][emoji56]

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    I pretty gal I play pool with is no longer hugging.

I feel bad for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      Do people still is regular TP? I thiugjt flushable wipes were the inly way to go ��
                      Was you wiping while you was a postin? Son, that spelling is all over.

Comment

No travel for work and if there isn’t a real good reason to go into the office, I should be working from the lake... I mean home.

Comment

Supposed to go to Nashville for a conference that was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by oneeye View Post
                            My daughter is a junior at Harvard and they have cancelled the rest of the semester. She has to be out of her dorm by Sunday! Been trying to get that worked out.

My Mom, both daughter's and I had a hog hunt planned in Texas for next week. The ranch called minutes ago and cancelled it. I had it planned to go to Bownanza this weekend and then spend the week helping on their ranch until it was time to hunt with the ladies. Screw it, I'm still headed to Texas in the morning!

I’m here if she needs help. Harvard is one of my clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Vendor crawfish boil I go to every year was cancelled. Dumb. I wish work would cancel, with pay of course.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                A&M extended spring break through wednesday was the last I heard.
                                well... if he ain't going back Sunday, we might as well go hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X