Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    Again logic, fact, and common sense elude you. Why don't you revisit my original comment and then re-read where and how you weighed in. Seriously.

If you do, you'll realize it is yourself you are describing. I offered an alternative point of view that in no way insulted, impugned nor insinuated anything about you or anyone else's points of view.

You on the other hand revealed exactly what I subsequently stated. You can double down on the insults all day long. It seems that is pretty much all you are armed with anyway.
    Either you didn't see my other posts asking you or you don't have an answer but I'll ask you again:
    Besides his comments on twitter (which is his only outlet to get his true words out w/out the media misconstruing it), what is it that he's done wrong since he's become POTUS?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Either you didn't see my other posts asking you or you don't have an answer but I'll ask you again:
      Besides his comments on twitter (which is his only outlet to get his true words out w/out the media misconstruing it), what is it that he's done wrong since he's become POTUS?
      He's a big rude meanie & needs to stop it...

Comment

Let it go Brother.
        That's how democrats answer questions. They just ignore them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Let it go Brother.
          That's how democrats answer questions. They just ignore them!!!
          You racist!!

Comment

Trumps message

I get what you are saying Tech. Trump has some tweets that have made me cringe. He could probably word some things better. But over all I think the 73 year old has used the Twitter well.

Who would of thought ol Donny would be using the twitter to talk to his rapper buddies to free one of them from international custody? What an awful racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              I get what you are saying Tech. Trump has some tweets that have made me cringe. He could probably word some things better. But over all I think the 73 year old has used the Twitter well.

Who would of thought ol Donny would be using the twitter to talk to his rapper buddies to free one of them from international custody? What an awful racist.

Trying to help a black rapper? What a freaking racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                I can see the headlines now:
                "Trump is pretending to help an african American rapper to cover up his racist rants"

Comment

I can see the headlines now:
                  "Trump is pretending to help an african American rapper to cover up his racist rants"
                  You know it!

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

I don't believe he is racist at all. You can also look at what he has done on prison reform and helping free the wrongly convicted as evidence of the lack of racial bias.

I think he is a 73 old billionaire who is tone deaf on most issues of race, religion, etc., and then enjoys it when the left leaning media lose it when they are offended. And that on occasion, he will intentionally use to his advantage as I think he did with his tweet on the squad.

Comment

Ok, who took over ttech’s computer?

Comment

Ok, who took over ttech’s computer?
                        Nobody did. Some people don't realize how quick they are to attack other's opinions without actually hearing what they said. Then assuming they are saying something altogether different.

Not necessarily saying you did that, but some here certainly have.

Comment

Your post is not directed to me but I will answer.

Start with his appointment of David Bernhardt as Secretary of the Interior which is ripping you and me as public land owners off.

I hate thieves.

There are more with most of his appointments serving special interest over the American People.
                          ("I only hire the best people")

but the main thing that galls me is the similarity of the operation of the White House and a Gilligan's Island rerun. In fact I think Trump himself could just be a metaphor for the cast of Gilligan's Island. Certainly you can see them in the Trump white house: Jared, Donald, Mnuchin and DeVos, KellyAnne and Sarah, Scott Pruit.

We all know what Gilligan's Island was a metaphor for.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                            Your post is not directed to me but I will answer.

Start with his appointment of David Bernhardt as Secretary of the Interior which is ripping you and me as public land owners off.

I hate thieves.

There are more with most of his appointments serving special interest over the American People.
                            ("I only hire the best people")

but the main thing that galls me is the similarity of the operation of the White House and a Gilligan's Island rerun. In fact I think Trump himself could just be a metaphor for the cast of Gilligan's Island. Certainly you can see them in the Trump white house: Jared, Donald, Mnuchin and DeVos, KellyAnne and Sarah, Scott Pruit.

We all know what Gilligan's Island was a metaphor for.
                            In your opinion, how is Bernhardt stealing from us?
                            I think the Gilligan's Island reference is odd & doesn't make sense to me but it clearly does something for you.
                            Last edited by LFD2037; 07-19-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Liberal tears are delicious...

Comment

Trying to help a black rapper criminal at that. There is video of Mr ASAPs crime. Sweden don't care about American libs BS race card though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X