Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    Because the only logical reference to "who originally came from countries whose....." is the ethnicity of the women he was speaking of as they are all US citizens who were duly elected to the House. The US, with the exception of Omar, is their original home country.

Why make that reference and tell them to go back home unless you were intentionally pulling race into it for the purposes achieved?

If the "squad" was made up of 4 white people with no obvious ethnic ties, would have he used the same language? Of course not. He played this for exactly what happened. You can argue that it wasn't racist, but you can't argue that it wasn't intentionally divisive and its own form of race baiting.
    So he didn't bring race into the comment, but that's what he meant? Do you realize how absolutely ignorant that is? Omar just proposed a resolution to boycott and sanction Israel. She has refused to denounce Al-Qaeda and their terrorism as well as the Antifa pos that attacked an ICE facility, but Trump is the divisive one? You are a real special one, aren't you.

As far as "going back to where you came from", Trump was referring to their own districts in which have their own messed up, democratically ran, issues. Point being, don't come to congress and tell them how run anything, when your own district has its own issues. Trump called them out, and I'm **** glad he did. You have been a Trump basher from the git go, even after he has proven your opinion wrong again and again. Your opinion has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Ironman; 07-19-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Media puts their twist on eveything out of Trumps mouth and the trump haters eat it up like biscuits and gravy! Just cant wait to get something to bash him about!

Comment

Race and geographical location are not the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          So he didn't bring race into the comment, but that's what he meant? Do you realize how absolutely ignorant that is? Omar just proposed a resolution to boycott and sanction Israel. She has refused to denounce Al-Qaeda and their terrorism as well as the Antifa pos that attacked an ICE facility, but Trump is the divisive one? You are a real special one, aren't you.

As far as "going back to where you came from", Trump was referring to their own districts in which have their own messed up, democratically ran, issues. Point being, don't come to congress and tell them how run anything, when your own district has its own issues. Trump called them out, and I'm **** glad he did. You have been a Trump basher from the git go, even after he has proven your opinion wrong again and again. Your opinion has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned. Have a good day.
          Nothing is credible with your absence of logic, reason and fact. I'm not defending any of those whacked out women. But none of that is relevant to what Trump was doing with his comments.

Not even a fifth grader would make the argument that Trump meant going back to their home districts. One just needs to read what he said.

As for a Trump basher from the git go, dead wrong again. I was a supporter and defender and to this day still defend him on many of the false claims made by Dems and the media.

I'm just sick of his divisive rhetoric and cognizant of the fact that the more people he and supporters like you push away, the more likely we are to have a wild eyed liberal president in 2020. If you can't handle that, that's on you not me. Have a wonderful day yourself.

Comment

Nothing is credible with your absence of logic, reason and fact. I'm not defending any of those whacked out women. But none of that is relevant to what Trump was doing with his comments.

Not even a fifth grader would make the argument that Trump meant going back to their home districts. One just needs to read what he said.

As for a Trump basher from the git go, dead wrong again. I was a supporter and defender and to this day still defend him on many of the false claims made by Dems and the media.

I'm just sick of his divisive rhetoric and cognizant of the fact that the more people he and supporters like you push away, the more likely we are to have a wild eyed liberal president in 2020. If you can't handle that, that's on you not me. Have a wonderful day yourself.
            Either you didn't see my other post or ou don't have an answer but I'll ask you again:
            Besides his comments on twitter (which is his only outlet to get his true words out w/out the media misconstruing it), what is it that he's done wrong since he's become POTUS?

Comment

Logic, reason and fact? You still haven't shown where race was mentioned. You CANT. As far as divisiveness, it the MSM and the dems who are divisive. Everything out of their mouths is calling someone some type of ist. You are obviously the one lacking logic, reason and fact.

Comment

Because the only logical reference to who originally came from countries whose....." is the ethnicity of the women he was speaking of as they are all US citizens who were duly elected to the House. The US, with the exception of Omar, is their original home country.

Why make that reference and tell them to go back home unless you were intentionally pulling race into it for the purposes achieved?

If the "squad" was made up of 4 white people with no obvious ethnic ties, would have he used the same language? Of course not. He played this for exactly what happened. You can argue that it wasn't racist, but you can't argue that it wasn't intentionally divisive and its own form of race baiting.
                It is racist for you to assume that all people of a country are of the same ethnicity.
                Last edited by JLivi1224; 07-19-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                  Race and geographical location are not the same!
                  Aha!!! There it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    It is racist for you to assume that all people of a country are of the same ethnicity.
                    How dare you point that out!

Comment

I see the problem. You don't know the definition of racist

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

That you lack the capacity to process an alternative perspective that is in no way anti-Republican much less "much worse" is a reflection of your ignorance, not mine.

Same goes for his comments directed at the liberal loon "squad". I never argued they were racist. But they were intentionally racially charged and for the divisive purpose achieved. If you favor that strategy, so be it.

When you go to vote in 2020, your vote won't count any more because you think you are more Republican than others. It won't count more than mine. And it won't count more than those you'd choose to join the other party just because you can't accept criticism of our president when it is deserved.
                        Believe me sir, I've got plenty of capacity to process your alternative perspective... Trouble is you don't seem to have much desire or capacity to accept what I and many others have been posting as OUR alternative...
                        You know, it's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, so I will go elsewhere and continue my "processing"...

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          I see the problem. You don't know the definition of racist

It would seem roughly 50% of the country has no clue as to the definition of racism.

Comment

It would seem roughly 50% of the country has no clue as to the definition of racism.
                            We are finally in agreement sir

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Believe me sir, I've got plenty of capacity to process your alternative perspective... Trouble is you don't seem to have much desire or capacity to accept what I and many others have been posting as OUR alternative...

You know, it's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person, so I will go elsewhere and continue my "processing"...
                              Again logic, fact, and common sense elude you. Why don't you revisit my original comment and then re-read where and how you weighed in. Seriously.

If you do, you'll realize it is yourself you are describing. I offered an alternative point of view that in no way insulted, impugned nor insinuated anything about you or anyone else's points of view.

You on the other hand revealed exactly what I subsequently stated. You can double down on the insults all day long. It seems that is pretty much all you are armed with anyway.

Comment

Again logic, fact, and common sense elude you. Why don't you revisit my original comment and then re-read where and how you weighed in. Seriously.

If you do, you'll realize it is yourself you are describing. I offered an alternative point of view that in no way insulted, impugned nor insinuated anything about you or anyone else's points of view.

You on the other hand revealed exactly what I subsequently stated. You can double down on the insults all day long. It seems that is pretty much all you are armed with anyway.
                                Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Good lord!

Go back and read some your post, speaking of insults.

Comment

Working...
                                X