• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    too many adult children over there smart

lmao!!...

Comment

As an Aggie, that dude was a college stud. I hope we can get a qb like him soon! I wish him the best. Life is tough and we all screw up somewhere along the way. No **** talk from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to be a big fan of the Horns back in the days of Mac Brown, Colt McCoy and then Vince. Good things unfortunately don't last forever.
        I still remember well, I was in the hospital drugged up to an extreme, when the 2005 Rose Bowl was being played on January 5 2006. I tried watching the game, but had trouble keeping up with the game. I had a dirt bike accident on Jan 4 2005, did quite a bit of damage. Went to one hospital on the Jan 4, then they shipped me to another hospital, I got there on Jan 5, about 3:00 AM. There was only one doctor who said he could put me back together, so that's where I went. They did the first surgery around 5:30 AM Jan 5.
        Then later that day, the game came on and I tried to watch it. One minute UT had the ball and was about to snap it, then USC was throwing the ball. Then back and forth. I finally realized I was way to drugged up to keep up with the game. I did not realize how much the game was actually going back and forth. Then a few months later when I got out of the hospital my brother and I were talking about the game. I was saying I sure wish I could have gotten to see that game, it sounded like a great game. Then he switched the TV on, and there was the game playing. Once I got to watch it, man what a great game. That ball covered many miles in that game, it was wild from the start to finish.

Comment

Best college qb that ever played in Texas, without question!

Not real bright though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Not real bright though.

Not even close.

Comment

Money doesn't make you smarter. If you were a moron before you got rich you'll be a moron during and potentially after you're not.

Comment

Not real bright though.

Yup...

Comment

Not real bright though.

2 yrs JFF 595 att of 863 7828 yds, 63 td/22ints rating 164.1 and a Heisman

3 yrs VC 444 att of 718, 6040 yds, 44 td’s/28 ints rating 144.9

Jury still out on that post

Comment

Vince Young Fired and DUI

Originally posted by Swampa View Post

Give me the 2 rose bowls/National Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      Give me the 2 rose bowls/National Championship.

Those are team accomplishments. I thought the post was discussing the best QB?

Comment

Win!

Comment

Yeah, recall that there were pretty major concerns with VY's Wunderlic test scores, at the NFL combine. Sharp enough for college. Not so much for NFL.
                          Last edited by sandbill; 03-20-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post

Those are team accomplishments. I thought the post was discussing the best QB?

So Dan Marino was better than Tom Brady?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The guys on Austin sports radio were saying he was making a little bit shy of 80k for the gig he just lost.

Comment

By passing stats alone neither are top 5. See the Tech boys. Don't forget RG3 when talking dual threat.

Leadership and team accomplishments obviously are part of being a great QB.

Vince is ranked higher than all of them in 90% of all time great polls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X