Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Vince Young Fired and DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
    ?
    No offense to you, just tired of rehashing the same old thing over and over. There is a CFB thread for these type of things. All of the VY and JM threads should disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
      Not a smart dude but won the best game in college history.
      Yea, we heard......

Comment

Mac Brown owes his legacy to Vince.IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Not a very intelligent man. He gave me what I longed for. A Texas football national championship. He will forever be the man as far as I am concerned. Don't care what he did or didn't do post January 2006.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Are you in man-love with him?

Comment

One of my favorite players just can’t seem to get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              No offense to you, just tired of rehashing the same old thing over and over. There is a CFB thread for these type of things. All of the VY and JM threads should disappear
              Do all CFB related topics have to be posted on one CFB thread?

Comment

Do all CFB related topics have to be posted on one CFB thread?
                Yes, according to the rules. I didn't make them.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  He was probably my favorite college QB to watch. Not even a UT fan but man I loved watching him play.

Comment

Yes, according to the rules. I didn't make them.
                    Can you show me where in the rules it says that? I must have missed that. I guess I need to reread them it’s been a few years.
                    Last edited by yotethumper; 03-19-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Well I'm glad you posted, didn't know this.... what a shame. And some of us don't go near the college football thread... for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Not a very intelligent man. He gave me what I longed for. A Texas football national championship. He will forever be the man as far as I am concerned. Don't care what he did or didn't do post January 2006.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                        Agreed, regardless of whatever else happens this is how he will forever be remembered in my mind
                        Attached Files

Comment

Can you link them? I must have missed that. I guess I need to reread them it’s been a few years.
                          Heck, we weren't even allowed to have a CFB thread for a couple of years.....either way, carry on. Hopefully you will visit the CFB thread after this one gets whacked(assuming the CFB thread doesn't get whacked first)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            yep....there are several who fall in this category IMO...

Comment

Heck, we weren't even allowed to have a CFB thread for a couple of years.....either way, carry on. Hopefully you will visit the CFB thread after this one gets whacked(assuming the CFB thread doesn't get whacked first)
                              If Texans can’t talk about Texas college football on a Texas hunting forum in a forum category called “Around the Campfire” I need to rethink my membership. Just about every Texan I know watches football if he isn’t hunting...

Comment

So it's an "unofficial" rule?

Comment

Working...
                                X