No announcement yet.

Vince Young Fired and DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont Thinks it’s the mods idea it’s just these threads go south between members quick. I know I’d hate to have to moderate that bs

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Well I'm glad you posted, didn't know this.... what a shame. And some of us don't go near the college football thread... for obvious reasons.
      Agree, bunch of adult children on that thread Also Vince didn't really appear to be associated with the football team. His job was development officer in the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement. Therefore, this isn't a college football thread

Comment

Well considering this isn't a college football thread, but a thread about a guy who played college ball 10+ years ago, I don't think it's really relevant to the CFB thread. There are a lot of threads in ATC forum, no one makes anyone open a single one of them

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
          If Texans can’t talk about Texas college football on a Texas hunting forum in a forum category called “Around the Campfire” I need to rethink my membership. Just about every Texan I know watches football if he isn’t hunting...
          That's between you and the mods

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
            So it's an "unofficial" rule?
            The mods have a CFB thread for all things CFB related so as not to muck up the site. I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
              That's between you and the mods
              And TBH police

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                no one makes anyone open a single one of them
                Now there’s a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                  i dont Thinks it’s the mods idea it’s just these threads go south between members quick. I know I’d hate to have to moderate that bs

Yep

It’s a moderating nightmare. History shows it’s easiest to moderate if commentary is confined to a single thread.

Rest assured, most moderators are huge CFB fans just like those clicking here.

Staying on topic, Vince’s troubles are sad. His gift was God given athletic prowess that was perfect for the relative simplicity of the college game (when compared to the pros).

Sadly, he’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Hate to admit, financial and legal troubles will most likely continue to plague him. Hopefully not. I’d like to see him prosper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Talked about a bunch on the CFB thread and deleted..............

About what 2-3 weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by FlounderPounder View Post
                      Agreed, regardless of whatever else happens this is how he will forever be remembered in my mind
                      For some reason.... I will remember that TD run forever. Almost iconic to me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Talked about a bunch on the CFB thread and deleted..............

About what 2-3 weeks ago?
                        Too many adult children over there Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          One of my favorite players just can’t seem to get it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Sort of like Johnny What's His Name

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                            Sort of like Johnny What's His Name
                            Some people just can’t stay on topic.

Comment

Both Vince and Johnny screwed up their NFL chance. Might be coaches are their inability to change to the pro style offense. Any way wish both of them good luck in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                                Mac Brown owes his legacy to Vince.IMO
                                I think that was the other way around from what I understand. From what I understand, Mac Brown was good a baby sitting. He did a good job of keeping his hoodlums out of trouble, while they were his responsibility. But once they were not his responsibility, they often went to crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X