Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching recent activity at Guantanamo Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    Lol. This stuff is hilarious.
    Ah yes. Everything is portrayed just as it is where the government is concerned. They are out for your best interest and are 100% transparent. Enjoy living in that fantasy.
    I don’t think anyone is claiming 100% accuracy and validity here, we are simply stating something was seen that caused a very interesting reactions.

Comment

Well sb09 if nothing else you hoot a few members of tbh blood flowing even without any facts. Reel them in now.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        Ah yes. Everything is portrayed just as it is where the government is concerned. They are out for your best interest and are 100% transparent. Enjoy living in that fantasy.
        I don’t think anyone is claiming 100% accuracy and validity here, we are simply stating something was seen that caused a very interesting reactions.
        Lol. I don't believe the government is benevolent, nor that it doesn't try to hide a lot of shady stuff. But this whole QAnon thing is highly ridiculous if you look at it from any logical perspective.

So the main underlying idea of QAnon's posts: there is a secret cabal of former and current government officials who are traitors that are going to be rounded up by a secret group of patriots also working within the government, tried by military tribunals, and then sent to Guantanamo.

All of these traitors just so happen to be political opponents of Trumps. Talk about fantasy? Having all of the political leaders of the opposing party put in prison is one hell of a fantasy. If it sounds too good to be true...it is.

Military tribunals for citizen non-combatants? Supreme Court already ruled that to be unconstitutional in mdi v. Rumsfeld.

And we've already discussed the prison ships.

Lastly, there's some super secret patriot (QAnon) deep undercover...who's dumb enough to broadcast all of this...on 4CHAN?!?!?!? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
          I know the conspiracy theorist like to talk about this or that. But, to have actual ships dispatched there. That’s something that isn’t just talk in my opinion.

Then, we had those messages delivered at the Bush funeral. Wonder what was on those? Some of the recipients seemed awfully shocked/upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Maybe a more practical assumption would be that GITMO is an isolated base that needs supplies for upkeep and upgrades just like anywhere else - I think its more reasonable to assume that is the nature of the deliveries than a big coverup. Not saying the conspiracy isnt possible, but it doesnt seem logical to jump to that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
            Maybe a more practical assumption would be that GITMO is an isolated base that needs supplies for upkeep and upgrades just like anywhere else - I think its more reasonable to assume that is the nature of the deliveries than a big coverup. Not saying the conspiracy isnt possible, but it doesnt seem logical to jump to that conclusion.
            Makes sense...

Why would they send ships specializing in prisoner containment to complete that task though?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post

Military tribunals for citizen non-combatants? Supreme Court already ruled that to be unconstitutional in mdi v. Rumsfeld.
              Now that someone's mentioned Q Anon, a rabbit hole I wasn't planning on going down, but am fully entrenched in now... This person is way out there in my opinion.

I think the entire premise centers around human trafficking, espionage, and compromising national security. Is there a loophole in those that makes these people go from non-combatant to something else maybe? Maybe it's just from the sense that the thing they are discussing would need high level security clearances? I don't know. Just spitballing ideas.
              Last edited by SB09; 01-22-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                Well sb09 if nothing else you hoot a few members of tbh blood flowing even without any facts. Reel them in now.
                Just a conversation. I thought it was a sure fact these prisoner boats were moving and heading to GITMO for some reason. Was just wondering if there was any information that defined the intent behind it.

The Q Anon discussion was completely unexpected. Didn't realize that was the source of the discussion. I didn't even know who that was until it was mentioned earlier.
                Last edited by SB09; 01-22-2019, 11:50 AM.

Comment

ships specializing in prisoner containment
                  I googled this phrase to see what kind of ship you are speaking about and all I got was old Mayflower looking ships.

If the ship is in water, even better if its in a ocean, but I think it would be pretty good about containing people on board and out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I googled this phrase to see what kind of ship you are speaking about and all I got was old Mayflower looking ships.

If the ship is in water, even better if its in a ocean, but I think it would be pretty good about containing people on board and out of the water.

Muzzlebrake listed the ships above.

Comment

Whatever Jeb saw took his breath away. Maybe it was just the bill from the funeral home

Comment

You think it may have been something like this? This picture was taken at Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Sept., 2018. This is a messing/berthing barge (YRBM) used by the US Navy. There are several of these scattered on both coasts. They are primarily used when ships go in for repair in either private or public shipyards and a place is need to house the crew. They are moved up and down the coast as needed.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Phillip Fields; 01-22-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                          You think it may have been something like this? This picture was taken at Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Sept., 2018. This is a messing/berthing barge (YRBM) used by the US Navy. There are several of these scattered on both coasts. They are primarily used when ships go in for repair in either private or public shipyards and a place is need to house he crew. They are moved up and down the coast as needed.
                          Yes, looks very similar.

Comment

Just a conversation. I thought it was a sure fact these prisoner boats were moving and heading to GITMO for some reason. Was just wondering if there was any information that defined the intent behind it.

The Q Anon discussion was completely unexpected. Didn't realize that was the source of the discussion. I didn't even know who that was until it was mentioned earlier.
                            Sure. Lol I am just giving you a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                              Sure. Lol I am just giving you a hard time.

No worries at all. I think a lot of it is wishful thinking on my part anyways.

Comment

I had no idea about any of this until stumbling on this thread. After watching the videos, the recipients of that note/letter all seemed very upset/dismayed/shocked at what was on there. Interesting for sure. No way for any of us to know what the note said, but man I would love to have seen it haha

Comment

Working...
                                X