Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching recent activity at Guantanamo Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    So, this was at the funeral?
    Just trying to come up with best search query
    Correct. It was at the funeral specifically around the time they started carrying the casket out.

Comment

TY

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        There was an entire back story on how these were previously used. They weren't new builds.

Yea, he did. Very puzzling. I think the thing that got me was what his demeanor was before he saw what was written vs. after. Just such a sudden change/reaction to what he saw on that note. You could also see Laura ask if it was true and Bush Jr. reply, "Yep." Will be interesting to see if we ever find out the context of those notes. Pences wife had a pretty weird reaction too.
        Laura bush’s Jaw dropped. Then showing it to Jeb, his jaw drops and instantly looks at the secret service agent where it appeared to have come from. He the open mouth gazes, just aghast at what he saw. I would think from how quickly he reacted it had to been a very short phrase or even a picture perhaps. Interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          Laura bush’s Jaw dropped. Then showing it to Jeb, his jaw drops and instantly looks at the secret service agent where it appeared to have come from. He the open mouth gazes, just aghast at what he saw. I would think from how quickly he reacted it had to been a very short phrase or even a picture perhaps. Interesting to say the least.
          Isn't it? I generally don't buy in on all the Q Anon stuff. But, this video, along with the movement of those prison barges, was very compelling. I can't wait for the Clintons to return from India to see if there's any breaking news with them.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
            There was an entire back story on how these were previously used. They weren't new builds.
            And that back story is...

Comment

These ships could be headed to dry dock for upgrades. Nancy and Chuck wants their own shower and heated toilet seats.

Comment

USS Bataan Wasp-class amphibious assault ship, 257m x 32m. Carries 3,200 people.

USS Peleliu Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship, 250m x 32.5m. Carries 2,805 people.

USNS Stockham-capacity unknown. Looks like a container barge.

These ships are the ones that have been used or are suspected to be used as prison ships.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  And that back story is...

I can’t remember for the life of me. I’m trying to find that original link that I saw it on. Give me a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How can I find those videos?
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeqG6gi1yw"]REALIST NEWS - Did you see Jeb Bush's Reaction during the funeral when reading note from Laura Bush? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhDsYqGl1gk"]GHWB FUNERAL - THE ENVELOPE AFFAIR - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      These ships could be headed to dry dock for upgrades. Nancy and Chuck wants their own shower and heated toilet seats.
                      Drydock is generally done in Va, Wa, and Ca

Comment

How can I find those videos?
                        [ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPM6oYEdoZQ"]Why did Jeb Bush get Scared after He Saw The Note from Secret Service? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The services of Ray Breslin are about to be in high demand. $$$
                          Last edited by CEO; 01-22-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Lol. This stuff is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              USS Bataan Wasp-class amphibious assault ship, 257m x 32m. Carries 3,200 people.

USS Peleliu Tarawa-class amphibious assault ship, 250m x 32.5m. Carries 2,805 people.

USNS Stockham-capacity unknown. Looks like a container barge.

These ships are the ones that have been used or are suspected to be used as prison ships.
                              The Stockham is the one that got its picture taken at the port in NC.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                                Lol. This stuff is hilarious.
                                Thanks for your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X