Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody watching recent activity at Guantanamo Bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody watching recent activity at Guantanamo Bay?

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    This logically makes no sense. Let's say that a bunch of people were rounded up and arrested, to be transferred to Guantanamo. Why the hell would they send a barge from the west coast, which would have to travel down to Panama, through the canal, and then all the way up to Cuba. You have any idea how long that would take on something like a barge? You could have them all their the same day with a plane. You know, the same way they get all the other prisoners there...

Q Anon May have been the initial source, but that isn’t where I read it. I just saw where they dispatched these two ships and started reading about all the expansion Trump mandated 6 months or so ago. Not saying anything is true or what the angle is. EDIT: I just saw your link, that explains the expansion. I was mainly hoping someone had some info that’s done more research to explain what’s going on.

Maybe they didn’t have the room/resources to house all the people permanently. Wouldn’t these two ships fix that issue immediately? That’s the only logical thing I could think of. I was wondering if they were sending them there to staff/retrofit them to fit their needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by SB09; 01-21-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

A person can only hope that things are happening. I heard several weeks ago that Trump has turned the Pentagon loose and over 400 indictments had been issued. Would love for killary and president jihad to be on the top of that list.
      But this was all hearsay.

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Maybe Pelosi and Schumer are about to go on an all expense paid cruise.
          One can only dream.
          .....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
            A person can only hope that things are happening. I heard several weeks ago that Trump has turned the Pentagon loose and over 400 indictments had been issued. Would love for killary and president jihad to be on the top of that list.
            And hearsay it will remain. A: the pentagon doesn't issue indictments, that's the DOJ. B: the DOJ is leaky as hell, how would 400 indictments and subsequent arrests go out without any media sources picking it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
              Now how Hillarious would it be if the Mueller investigation backfired or was actually a masterful piece of trickery!!

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                  Maybe they didn’t have the room/resources to house all the people permanently. Wouldn’t these two ships fix that issue immediately? That’s the only logical thing I could think of. I was wondering if they were sending them there to staff/retrofit them to fit their needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Well let's consider this logically. I doubt there were two prison barges just sitting around ready to go (there's only one prison barge operating in the US). So they would've either had to build them, or retrofit ships into prison barges. Neither of these options is cheaper or quicker than building facilities on land.

Additionally, the military is pretty good at throwing up prisons relatively quickly and cheaply. The prison at camp cropper in Iraq would be a good example.

Comment

Then, we had those messages delivered at the Bush funeral. Wonder what was on those? Some of the recipients seemed awfully shocked/upset.
                    What is this referring to?

Comment

I watched one of the videos and the Bushs' did have some strange looks on their faces, and ol' Jeb looked like you could knock him over with a feather after he saw whatever it was Laura showed him.
                      but hey, they were at their dads funeral so what were they supposed to look like?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Now how Hillarious would it be if the Mueller investigation backfired or was actually a masterful piece of trickery!!
                        I’ve read where there are some that suspect this to be the case. ( trickery)
                        According to this theory, trump met with Mueller prior to him being appointed to head the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          I watched one of the videos and the Bushs' did have some strange looks on their faces, and ol' Jeb looked like you could knock him over with a feather after he saw whatever it was Laura showed him.
                          but hey, they were at their dads funeral so what were they supposed to look like?
                          How can I find those videos?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            Well let's consider this logically. I doubt there were two prison barges just sitting around ready to go (there's only one prison barge operating in the US). So they would've either had to build them, or retrofit ships into prison barges. Neither of these options is cheaper or quicker than building facilities on land.

Additionally, the military is pretty good at throwing up prisons relatively quickly and cheaply. The prison at camp cropper in Iraq would be a good example.
                            There was an entire back story on how these were previously used. They weren't new builds.

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            Yea, he did. Very puzzling. I think the thing that got me was what his demeanor was before he saw what was written vs. after. Just such a sudden change/reaction to what he saw on that note. You could also see Laura ask if it was true and Bush Jr. reply, "Yep." Will be interesting to see if we ever find out the context of those notes. Pences wife had a pretty weird reaction too.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                              How can I find those videos?
                              Search Youtube. There is a lot of video breakdowns of each families reaction.

Comment

Search Youtube. There is a lot of video breakdowns of each families reaction.
                                So, this was at the funeral?
                                Just trying to come up with best search query

Comment

Working...
                                X