Amber Guyger indicted for murder? Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    So the trial began today and I hope the verdict is based upon the evidence presented during the trial.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Dont get your hope's up.

Comment

Get ready, Dallas will be burning if she is aquited or only gets probation if found guilty.

Comment

I'm just glad I'm not on the jury. It's got to be a tough decision unless other facts come out.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Kinda like when you admit to having an email server in your basement and you're not convicted of anything but folks still want to see you buried under the jail.
          Right!!! Just because that private server was used with sensitive and top secret government documents, doesn’t immediately make anyone guilty. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
            Right!!! Just because that private server was used with sensitive and top secret government documents, doesn’t immediately make anyone guilty. ��
            It's the details, man. You can't cornfuse them with details. lol

Comment

There are two true and indisputable facts when dealing with Dallas....they WILL **** it up, and a worthless/sub human/lower than life politician will find a way to steal money over the deal.

EVERY

EFFING

TIME!

It’s a sewer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                There are two true and indisputable facts when dealing with Dallas....they WILL **** it up, and a worthless/sub human/lower than life politician will find a way to steal money over the deal.

EVERY

EFFING

TIME!

It’s a sewer...

...………..Dale does it again. End thread

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Our man Tfan, used his "family" to try to further his point during a #metoo discussion. Said one of his cousins or someone got diddle by the patriarch of the Tfan fam. Mind you he didnt go to the authorities or seek justice for the transgressions, he posted about it on a hunting forum.

I dont usually bring a persons family into a discussion, but the troll put it on the table.

And still no reply from our fake justice fighter...

Comment

Whatever happens, there's likely to be much dissatisfaction. This is a cluster of the highest order. Would not want to be on that jury.

Comment

Sexting with her lover as she parks...( on the wrong floor)
                      Sexting as she is walking into her apartment...( wrong floor)
                      All apartments look alike....
                      She walks into the apartment (thinking its hers and the door is ajar)
                      A very large man appears and she panics and shoots him.....

Very huge mistake...not murder but involuntary manslaughter I expect.....

5 to 7 years....and his life is over and hers is also so some extent....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Sexting with her lover as she parks...( on the wrong floor)
                        Sexting as she is walking into her apartment...( wrong floor)
                        All apartments look alike....
                        She walks into the apartment (thinking its hers and the door is ajar)
                        A very large man appears and she panics and shoots him.....

Very huge mistake...not murder but involuntary manslaughter I expect.....

5 to 7 years....and his life is over and hers is also so some extent....
                        Didn't she also proclaim (when she called it in) "oh my god...I'm going to lose my job..." ?

That doesn't sound like something someone would say after having intentionally murdered someone... it does sound like something someone would say after realizing they just f'd up big time.

Comment

This fits ever narrative that a race baiter could dream of. They's about to get some $$$$$ out of this one. Race baiters unite!

Comment

I don't know what charge fits but the murder charge still seems like an overreach to me. If murder is the jury's only option she could very well walk - that will be hard to prove by the letter of the law. I don't see how it could be "involuntary" manslaughter because she shot him on purpose. Maybe some other type of manslaughter. (?) Some have suggested negligent homicide but I think the max sentence for that is only 2-3 years which would cause a lot of outrage..

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              I don't know what charge fits but the murder charge still seems like an overreach to me. If murder is the jury's only option she could very well walk. I don't see how it could be "involuntary" manslaughter because she shot him on purpose. Maybe some other type of manslaughter. (?) Some have suggested negligent homicide but I think the max sentence for that is only 2-3 years.
                              I heard on the radio that the jury can decide on a lesser charge than murder.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone needs to pay a price for a young man needlessly losing his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X