Texas's Hate Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    I hate when people walk on my lawn. Anybody want to join me in organizing a get off my lawn hate group. We will be Texas Hate Group #56.
    Sure, throw me in there

Comment

I see no anti-hunting groups made the list. I know at least two in the Austin area that are active. They harass fishermen on the lake here in town pretty often.

I guess hunters aren't a recognized class.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
        I see no anti-hunting groups made the list. I know at least two in the Austin area that are active. They harass fishermen on the lake here in town pretty often.

I guess hunters aren't a recognized class.
        How do the harass fisherman? Yell at them from the bank? Just curious

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          How do the harass fisherman? Yell at them from the bank? Just curious
          The two videos I have seen the fishermen were on the bank fishing; and yes, they were yelling at them up close and personal.

Comment

I know people that have had the crazies throw rocks at them and blow air horns while they are in a boat. Nothing a pellet gun won't cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
              The two videos I have seen the fishermen were on the bank fishing; and yes, they were yelling at them up close and personal.
              Rattletrap to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                Rattletrap to the face.
                Do forget to set the hook

Comment

Rattletrap to the face.
                  That hurts just to think about. Ughhhhh

Comment

This hate group in Austin that is doing this must be picking and choosing the weak to harass..I just can't imagine myself or anyone else I know for that matter letting someone throw rocks at them while we fish without no consequences.

Comment

This hate group in Austin that is doing this must be picking and choosing the weak to harass..I just can't imagine myself or anyone else I know for that matter letting someone throw rocks at them while we fish without no consequences.
                      Yup. They would have way more than hurt feelings.

Comment

Houston Texans fans might qualify as another hate group

JK

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Houston Texans fans might qualify as another hate group

JK
                          In all fairness, there's a Texansfan on here that's pretty well hated.

Comment

One guy I know that it happened to was elderly and a retired Korean War vet (he recently passed away). Nicest man you'll ever meet. They hit is boat several times on Town Lake and took large chips out of his gelcoat. I was furious and suggested he carry a 12 ga in his rod box. He laughed and said, "I think I can get rid of them with my trusty ol' pellet gun!". So, hat tip to George for the pellet gun idea.

And, yes....they are very selective on whom they harass. I have not had the good fortune of it happening to me.

Comment

That would be Texas Hate Group #57

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X