No announcement yet.

Did Melania plagerize Michelle Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, we all get it. You're in love with what the democrats have done to this country. We will get the president we deserve... With people like you voting, it's only fitting

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      You're going to nitpick over spelling?
      OK.
      You won.
      I lost.
      And when the entire point of your thread is a picking of nits, then you should at least spell that nit correctly.

Comment

I did that.
        I do it alot.
        I take those "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and put them in places you normally won't see on TBH.
        Notice how that RARELY gets used when a non-black person gets harmed.

I wonder how he even caught that.
        Maybe he was saving it for a time like this.
        But the are more instances of me doing it out there as well.
        But since I'm not running for POTUS or submitting a journal article then I'm OK.
        HA

That gets used anytime and idiot gets hurt or killed and has long before you were here. You might search the phrase

Comment

I love threads like this one. Tells me who to put on my ignore list

Comment

On 5-03-2016 you texansfan started this thread about

Cruz guys if you're in O+G, VOTE TRUMP
            Hillary's campaign promise to to basically bring O+G to its knees

All jokes aside, Texas is going to have it ROUGH if HRC gets her way. Then your next post was:
            Don't just sit this one out in November guys, WE NEED YOU!!!

And your last post on you own thread was:
            If not Trump, then whom?

So in a thread that you start that had 71 posts, you were number 1,2, and 70. Seems like you started a pot stirred a bit then sit back for 67 posts then answer again. And it all was finished by your ole buddy xbowhunter. I just can't understand your reasoning how in may you want Trump and bash killary but now you flip flop. Other than that's just what libtards do and you like to start crap on here get everyone riled up and watch. You my sir are one screwed up individual.

Comment

I did that.
              I do it alot.
              I take those "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and put them in places you normally won't see on TBH.
              Notice how that RARELY gets used when a non-black person gets harmed.

I wonder how he even caught that.
              Maybe he was saving it for a time like this.
              But the are more instances of me doing it out there as well.
              But since I'm not running for POTUS or submitting a journal article then I'm OK.

When in doubt, accuse someone of being racist. Classic

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                When in doubt, accuse someone of being racist. Classic
                LOL
                Woah Woah Woah
                No need to throw that R word around like that!

Comment

LOL
                  Woah Woah Woah
                  Sorry, you're right. You didn't accuse someone of being a racist.

You just implied that people here don't care about black people.

Comment

Apparently plagiarism isn't that uncommon in politics. Joe Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race after being outed. This morning, Rush played several sound bites of Obama speeches that had portions lifted word for word from others.

Comment

LOL
                      Woah Woah Woah
                      Woah is not a word. It's whoa, unless you "palgarized" it.

Comment

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/mel...ech-2016-07-19

Is Melania's English good enough to write a speech on her own?
                        I know Michelle Obama went to Harvard Law and worked as a Top Flight lawyer for some years so I surmise she can string a few coherent sentences together without help from a team of speech writers.

This is getting interesting...
                        No, she didn't "plagerize" Michelle Obama, but she absolutely did plagiarize her. Or at least her speech did. Though I highly doubt she actually wrote her own speech (which she claims). So, there are multiple people either way not being honest. Including her. Is anyone surprised that this would come from the Trump campaign? If they are, they certainly shouldn't be. I haven't read through a single other post in this thread yet, but I'm sure there are multiple Trumpkins in here saying "what's the big deal?" and other exculpatory/excuse-making type comments. Of course, if it was a Democrat who had done this, they would be all over that like white on rice. I wonder how long they will defend Trump's campaign, policies, and attitudes before it gets to be just too much. They're tied to him at the hip, have to defend him and his campaign, even if it means defending things they would be attacking if a Democrat did it or said it.

I found it particularly amusing that part of the plagiarized section was about treating people with respect, which is about the lowest priority thing on Donald's list of important things to do each day.

Comment

Did Melania plagerize Michelle Obama?

I really can't decide whether a couple are seriously delusional or that they will do/say anything to receive the attention lacking in their lives? Either way, me and mine pray for you daily!

Life is too short, live it to its fullest!

~Michael
                          Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 07-19-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                            No, she didn't "plagerize" Michelle Obama, but she absolutely did plagiarize her. Or at least her speech did. Though I highly doubt she actually wrote her own speech (which she claims). So, there are multiple people either way not being honest. Including her. Is anyone surprised that this would come from the Trump campaign? If they are, they certainly shouldn't be. I haven't read through a single other post in this thread yet, but I'm sure there are multiple Trumpkins in here saying "what's the big deal?"
                            and other exculpatory/excuse-making type comments. Of course, if it was a Democrat who had done this, they would be all over that like white on rice. I wonder how long they will defend Trump's campaign, policies, and attitudes before it gets to be just too much. They're tied to him at the hip, have to defend him and his campaign, even if it means defending things they would be attacking if a Democrat did it or said it.

I found it particularly amusing that part of the plagiarized section was about treating people with respect, which is about the lowest priority thing on Donald's list of important things to do each day.
                            Dang another libtard found us
                            Last edited by skipetex; 07-19-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                              Dang another libtards found us
                              Josh is far from a libtard. He is just still upset that our man, Ted Cruz, didn't get the nod... as am I. I just hope he can join the Trump campaign now and help stop Hillary. I was all Cruz but I've moved on to Trump now to hopefully keep her out of the White House.

Comment

What a mess this America has become. I find myself within her and lover her though. Now I sure hope i never find myself, "in academia".

Comment

Working...
                                X