• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
    Palgerism

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Lol! That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Jeb's wife is Mexican and I highly doubt she'd ever pull anything like this

Trump will lose
      he's already toast...

Comment

Palgerism

please post the link to this thread, i would love to read it.

Comment

Palgerism

google only has one instance of that sentence on this website.
          show me the threads, i found one...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

i am having a hard time believing this happened.

prove it !!!!!

Comment

Palgerism

sweet

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter
              i guess i'm not that much of an ***, after all i have lived around you conservatives my whole life. i've sat around the camp fire with you all, my whole life. btw, i fond most conservatives aren't real conservative when it comes to social issues anyway. a lot go drinking and dancing saturday night and to church on sunday

i find the political divide in this country is getting out of hand. and its gonna get much worse for conservatives before it gets better.

i seriously will be looking for domestic terrorism committed by conservatives after the election. those are my expectations

Domestic terrorism is already going on, BLM seems to be doing it every other day...

You really seam to hate America and really want our country to fail. If that is so, then leave, our country is in enough turmoil. As for your previous comment about the republicans not spending enough on our education, its wrong. We spend the most of any country and are at the bottom of the list in the world in education. Countries like Japan and South Korea spend less and are consistently at the top in education. Since 1970, our education spending has consistently increased, and our education system has consistently gotten worse. I will agree with you on one thing, our republicans don't know what they are doing when it comes to education (Bush's and standardized testing), but neither does the democrats, or Gary Johnson (New Mexico is still in the bottom half..).

An informative infographic that compares the U.S. education spending and performance versus the rest of the world. See how your country stacks up.

(Archived document, may contain errors, view PDF for charts) Debates about how to improve public Education in America often focus on whether government should spend more on education. Federal and state policymakers proposing new Education programs often base their arguments on the need to provide more resources to schools to improve opportunities for students.

Comment

One line Michelle O doesn't have to worry about being plagiarized by Melania:
                Attached Files

Comment

Palgerism

Nice work detective! Man that is too funny!

Comment

@Dkirk,

did you just make this up? i went back and looked at texasfan posts from yesterday like your made up pic shows and he didn't post that.

digital manipulation much?

if you created that image you need to be banned
                    Search "arrogant narcissist" and you will see he didn't make it up.

Comment

google can make you smart
                      Evidently you need to use Google yourself. You are neither smart and/or use Google. PALGERISM is not a word PLAGIARISM is a word. Plagerize is not a word, plagiarize is a word. If you two clowns are going to accuse someone of something and be upset about at least know how to spell what you are accusing them of doing.
                      Just for you since you seem to think you know everything. Straight from google.

pla·gia·rize
                      ˈplājəˌrīz/Submit
                      verb
                      take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one's own.
                      synonyms: copy, infringe the copyright of, pirate, steal, poach, appropriate; More
                      copy from (someone) and pass it off as one's own.

And yes I plagiarized this definition straight from Google and no I am not academic or pretend to be but at least I can spell.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        http://www.vox.com/2016/7/19/1222156...michelle-obama

just a few words, huh???
                        you call those sentences "general"?
                        You're so full of it.
                        What kinda coincidence is that?

Are you serious?
                        Exactly......

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
                          Evidently you need to use Google yourself. You are neither smart and/or use Google. PALGERISM is not a word PLAGIARISM is a word. Plagerize is not a word, plagiarize is a word. If you two clowns are going to accuse someone of something and be upset about at least know how to spell what you are accusing them of doing.

pla·gia·rize
                          ˈplājəˌrīz/Submit
                          verb
                          synonyms: copy, infringe the copyright of, pirate, steal, poach, appropriate; More

And yes I plagiarized this definition straight from Google and no I am not academic or pretend to be but at least I can spell.
                          You gave attribution, hence, not plagiarized

Comment

my party?

what do you mean? i vote libertarian but despise republicans who want to take us back to the 1950's on social issues.
                            Lol.... It's funny you say you vote libertarian. You certainly don't act like one

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                              google only has one instance of that sentence on this website.
                              show me the threads, i found one...

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

i am having a hard time believing this happened.

prove it !!!!!

I did that.
                              I do it alot.
                              I take those "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" and put them in places you normally won't see on TBH.
                              Notice how that RARELY gets used when a non-black person gets harmed.

I wonder how he even caught that.
                              Maybe he was saving it for a time like this.
                              But the are more instances of me doing it out there as well.
                              But since I'm not running for POTUS or submitting a journal article then I'm OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post

pla·gia·rize
                                ˈplājəˌrīz/Submit
                                verb

You're going to nitpick over spelling?
                                OK.
                                You won.
                                I lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X