No announcement yet.

Way to go President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jer James I will say this.... "Me standing in a church makes me as much of a Christian as me standing in a gargage makes me a Mechanic".... It's obvious you can't put it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I think he's every bit the terrorist that clown in Orlando was. But that's not PC so pretend I didn't type it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Moser I don't know you but I think I'd get along with you perfectly.

Comment

I believe him to be a traitor to the country he is supposed to be serving.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          I believe him to be a traitor to the country he is supposed to be serving.
          X2 exactly!! He has his own agenda

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I think he's every bit the terrorist that clown in Orlando was. But that's not PC so pretend I didn't type it.

I agree 100% but will pretend I didn't read this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any ill will toward the house and Senate who claims to be conservative and just lets the president operate as he pleases?

Who gave so much power to the DHS which is so far out of control it is not even believable. Moving hundreds of thousands of refugees all over this country. Many who will never assimilate into the USA values. And now the head of DHS is calling for gun control so that Bureaucracy can properly do it's job. Give me a break.

The fix is in fellow TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                I still can't tell if you're just a troll, or a dumbass
                Aren't they one in the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                  I still can't tell if you're just a troll, or a dumbass
                  x10
                  I have stayed out of this but cant agree more.

Comment

"Nor do we describe our enemy as 'jihadists' or 'Islamists' because jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam, meaning to purify oneself or one's community, and there is nothing holy or legitimate or Islamic about murdering innocent men, women, and children"

Comment

Originally posted by dirt dauber View Post
                      Moser I don't know you but I think I'd get along with you perfectly.
                      x2. I wouldnt mind drinking a beer or two with DM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        "Nor do we describe our enemy as 'jihadists' or 'Islamists' because jihad is a holy struggle, a legitimate tenet of Islam, meaning to purify oneself or one's community, and there is nothing holy or legitimate or Islamic about murdering innocent men, women, and children"
                        Where is that quote from?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Where is that quote from?
                          Brennan

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            x2. I wouldnt mind drinking a beer or two with DM.

Likewise, gentlemen. Look forward to it.

Comment

I would not expect any less from Hussein.

It is ok to call him by his middle name isn't it?? People call me by mine from time to time..

Comment

A former NBA player decided to come out of the closet and tell the world he was gay and therefore became the first gay major sport player. The day that happened this president took time out of his schedule to have someone find the guys phone # and he personally called him and professed to him how brave of an act this was and how proud he was of this person for telling everyone he is gay.

This president decided to send multiple representatives to the funeral of a kid in Missouri who had robbed a convenience store and then assaulted an officer and tried to take this officers weapon from him.

We have had numerous law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in my state during this presidents tenure. This president hasn't found the time to call these officers families and tell them how brave they are and how much he thinks of their sacrifice. This president didn't think their deaths were important enough to send his representatives to.

This tells me all I need to know about the character of this president.

Comment

Working...
                                X