Way to go President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go President Obama

Way to go President Obama spend 10 mins of your address to the nation on using the word "radical Islam" SMH he has made it his life's mission to jab back at the other Political party and separate the nation even more than ever before
    Ughhhh this just makes me frustrated

That was just shameful. "We know who the enemy is" and yet he's releasing them from Gitmo.

Comment

An interesting speech to choose to leave "God bless America" off the end of ....

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
        An interesting speech to choose to leave "God bless America" off the end of ....
        "God bless America? No... God **** America!!!!!"

- Rev. Wright.

Comment

That was a disgusting speech. Rather than try and bring the country together he took this moment to tell everyone not to judge Muslims and immigrants. Of course that only applies to Muslims not Americans or LEO’s.

Comment

Infuriating to hear this brain dead President blame the internet for the radicalism of the Orlando scum! He goes out of the way to say the killer was American born, but blames nothing on the warped religion of Islam!

Comment

Trump sure knows how to get under the regimes skin.

Comment

I thought we had all agreed not to use that despicable name on this website....

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                  I thought we had all agreed not to use that despicable name on this website....
                  Yeah but it keeps filtering **** head

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                    Way to go President Obama spend 10 mins of your address to the nation on using the word "radical Islam" SMH he has made it his life's mission to jab back at the other Political party and separate the nation even more than ever before
                    Ughhhh this just makes me frustrated

He's kinda correct, only it's not "radical" islam... it's "fundamental" islam.

fun·da·men·tal
                    noun
                    1. a central or primary rule or principle on which something is based.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
                      Yeah but it keeps filtering **** head

Comment

I listened to it myself. Leaves you shaking your head and wondering will things ever get better. I'm not sure with who we have to vote for. Better stock up on ammo again. I see it coming. Blame it on the AR again.

Comment

I'd like to see another confederacy of states that are done with this DC liberal machine government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish Obama would just come right on out on National TV and admit that he is a Muslim and always has been. That has he stated in his book he is standing by his Muslim brothers. If anyone has any doubt at this point, then they will never be convinced.

Comment

Obama needs to listen to the Amarillo PD scanner....like now.

Comment

Working...
                              X