Way to go President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    Because that was the original name given to him.

On several occasions (more than Muslim) he has referenced himself being Christian and attended Church on a regular basis. Even led multiple prayers and also hymns.

The school has never rebutted his claims of education. I never asked to see Bush's degreees either.

I still can't tell if you're just a troll, or a dumbass

Comment

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
        they are among us..
        ? He didn't say he agreed with him. He stated that he believes Obama believes he knows what is best. He probably isn't wrong about that. Some of you guys have no concept on context.

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post

Hahaha priceless!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Because that was the original name given to him.

On several occasions (more than Muslim) he has referenced himself being Christian and attended Church on a regular basis. Even led multiple prayers and also hymns.

The school has never rebutted his claims of education. I never asked to see Bush's degreees either.

I have to disagree with you. The man clearly has an agenda leaning towards Islam.

Comment

Comment

That he is Muslim, and the merits of his Education.

We knew FAR less information prior to President Nixon concerning the Presidency and his actions. That's my opinion.

And I completely understand that you think he is an SOB and doesn't have your best interests at heart. I dont think he is an SOB, but a majority of his ideals dont make up my best interest either.
                Pay attention. He is definitely a smug, arrogant SOB, and he is certainly hiding something. If you cannot tell he favors Islam, then pay more attention.
                Last edited by Clay C; 06-14-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Christian??? Anyone who thinks Obama is a Christian is brain dead. He said he went to Rev. Wrights so called church for many years and when some of his sermons where discovered and put out for everyone to hear Obama said he did not believe or agree with what was said by the Rev. Either Obama is stupid to attend a church with a preacher he did not believe or he agreed with what was preached. Either case he is unfit to be president of anything.

Comment

That he is Muslim, and the merits of his Education.

We knew FAR less information prior to President Nixon concerning the Presidency and his actions. That's my opinion.

And I completely understand that you think he is an SOB and doesn't have your best interests at heart. I dont think he is an SOB, but a majority of his ideals dont make up my best interest either.
                    You kiddin, right?

Comment

Obama wants no guns, no hunting, no American pride, no military strength, no gender identity, no credit for the country, no borders, no constitution, no trucks, no recognition of the true American history, no free speech, no protection of Christian values, no freedom of choice with health care.....and on and on

to come to a hunting forum and defend this guy is an incredible waste of time.

Comment

The criminal in Chief lost me at hello.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            Obama wants no guns, no hunting, no American pride, no military strength, no gender identity, no credit for the country, no borders, no constitution, no trucks, no recognition of the true American history, no free speech, no protection of Christian values, no freedom of choice with health care.....and on and on

to come to a hunting forum and defend this guy is an incredible waste of time.
                            The man is indefensible in my eyes.

Comment

Whoa TBHers! What is this 3rd grade?. Name calling, belittling others thoughts, dog pile & Facebook mentality .....come on guys I know WE are better than this. The "Muslim in Chief" and "Birther" stuff is just silly to me also. BUT that is what some want to believe, which is OK......heck, Trump says it.......must be absolute fact! Have at it as 'some believe' in Bigfoot! I agree he is a poor president and is trying much to hard to be a globalist that is concerned with his legacy. Do I agree with the affordable health care act, multiple wars at once, or the LGBT stance........heck NO! For the most part we are saying the same thing...........and on the same page! Don't worry November will be here soon enough and the next "Nitwit in Chief" will screw things up also......they all have at varying degrees over decades! Breathe, it is OK!
                              Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              ? He didn't say he agreed with him. He stated that he believes Obama believes he knows what is best. He probably isn't wrong about that. Some of you guys have no concept on context.
                              Bingo! He did not agree..........can folks actually READ or just type based on pure "i gotta say something!"

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Whoa TBHers! What is this 3rd grade?. Name calling, belittling others thoughts, dog pile & Facebook mentality .....come on guys I know WE are better than this. The "Muslim in Chief" and "Birther" stuff is just silly to me also. BUT that is what some want to believe, which is OK......heck, Trump says it.......must be absolute fact! Have at it as 'some believe' in Bigfoot! I agree he is a poor president and is trying much to hard to be a globalist that is concerned with his legacy. Do I agree with the affordable health care act, multiple wars at once, or the LGBT stance........heck NO! For the most part we are saying the same thing...........and on the same page! Don't worry November will be here soon enough and the next "Nitwit in Chief" will screw things up also......they all have at varying degrees over decades! Breathe, it is OK!

Bingo! He did not agree..........can folks actually READ or just type based on pure "i gotta say something!"
                                I respect you. I always have. However, no POTUS has ever attacked America or its values so vehemently. It is blatant, subversive, and absolute. There is no comparison to any other president in history. He has no clue who "we" are, yet claims to. He is deplorably inefficient.

Isis spelled backwards is SISI.

Comment

Working...
                                X