Love Michelle Malkin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
    OK, I will be the naysayer. She looks and sounds kind of scary to me.

I understand fighting for your beliefs and values. I just think there is a big difference between living your values vs imposing them on others.

Sorry but how long was your coma? Welcome to the age of social media. Not that I don't agree with you but we are in times where we need people with morals and good foundations to speak up.

Comment

Originally posted by PowThudBeer View Post
      Sorry but how long was your coma? Welcome to the age of social media. Not that I don't agree with you but we are in times where we need people with morals and good foundations to speak up.
      Not sure I get the coma reference. I simply don't accept that someone who may not share my personal values or personal morals is automatically immoral. IMO, too much of the hard right conservative platform is about legislating morals - which I acknowledge weren't referenced in that video or at least the part I listened.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
        Therein lies the difference. ... in those days you didn't go to jail for defending your honor or your reputation. Now with civilization protecting poor behavior, defending your honor is illegal.
        defending you honor through violence...

yea, that's the answer

Comment

shes an angry mouth to me.

she annoys the hell out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post

yea, that's the answer
            It may not be THE answer, but it sure does shut a mouthy punk up. I can see why you would be concerned though.

Comment

yea, that's the answer
              It's not just violence. It's being held accountable. How many fake stories and journalists and idiots run around unaccounted for because there are no repercussions?

While I do think death/dueling is too far. A good ol fashion slobber knocker where you got to defend yourself should be allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                It's not just violence. It's being held accountable. How many fake stories and journalists and idiots run around unaccounted for because there are no repercussions?

While I do think death/dueling is too far. A good ol fashion slobber knocker where you got to defend yourself should be allowed.
                I must say jj, I'm pleasantly surprised at this post.

Comment

lol

Wow

Comment

lol

Wow
                    I know, scary huh!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      I know, scary huh!

Not scary, just not civilized

Comment

Not scary, just not civilized
                        Lol! Yeah that's it. I guess "civilized" in your mind is being able to get away with insults and bad behavior, with no consequences.

Comment

Lol! Yeah that's it. I guess "civilized" in your mind is being able to get away with insults and bad behavior, with no consequences.

While I don't care for that behavior, it is not illegal.

See the First Amendment

Comment

While I don't care for that behavior, it is not illegal.

See the First Amendment
                            The first was not meant as an escape for disrespecting another person. "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it" still holds true.

Comment

The first was not meant as an escape for disrespecting another person. "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it" still holds true.

As long as you understand and accept the consequences, ok...

That could mean a night in jail and some years on probation

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                                We've become too civilized, today we throw words instead of fists or bullets. Words and actions have little consequence today.

I truly miss those days and I'm sorry my grandchildren must suffer the world of today.
                                Mike hit the nail on the head. There are countries in Europe that think the US is uncivilized, compared to them. Sadly, we are headed toward their "civility" way too fast. It's not necessarily a good thing.

As far as consequences, you too must understand and accept the consequences of disrespecting the wrong person. Like I stated, the threat of jail doesn't scare a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                                X