and...

Click image for larger version

Name:	d down 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	24433068

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      By far, this has been the most satisfying result of Super Tuesday coverage.

[ATTACH]778028[/ATTACH]
      I wonder how much of those figures are Democrats voting for Trump in Republican primaries, just to keep the chaos going for the GOP?? I'm certain that much of it is actual decrease in interest among Democrats and increased interest among Republicans. But in all those open primaries, there is opportunity for Dems to vote in the Rep primaries in an attempt to throw gas on the fire in the GOP madness. Seen any polling or other info on that happening? Just a speculation on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        I wonder how much of those figures are Democrats voting for Trump in Republican primaries, just to keep the chaos going for the GOP?? I'm certain that much of it is actual decrease in interest among Democrats and increased interest among Republicans. But in all those open primaries, there is opportunity for Dems to vote in the Rep primaries in an attempt to throw gas on the fire in the GOP madness. Seen any polling or other info on that happening? Just a speculation on my part.
        Not really. But I do have a few yellow dog democrat friends who've stated they absolutely will NOT vote for Hillary (or Bernie for that matter). But they despise Cruz...

Comment

Not really. But I do have a few yellow dog democrat friends who've stated they absolutely will NOT vote for Hillary (or Bernie for that matter). But they despise Cruz...
          I sure hope they're faced with that dilema in the general!

Comment

I sure hope they're faced with that dilemma in the general!
            Makes for interesting conversation. While they are D to the bone, they HATE/DESPISE what has become of their party at the hands of "progressives/"commies"."

But they fear it maybe too late to get it back.

Same can be said for both side.

Comment

Makes for interesting conversation. While they are D to the bone, they HATE/DESPISE what has become of their party at the hands of "progressives/"commies"."

But they fear it maybe too late to get it back.

Same can be said for both side.
              Yep.

Comment

Yep.
                We were joking about this whole mess over lunch Monday. I included a bit of Ron White philosophy...

"If we're going down, hit something HARD. I don't wanna limp away from this piece of ____."

Comment

The best chance to stop Trump would be for Rubio and all the others to drop out today and for Cruz to go ahead and name Rubio as his intended running mate. That would put all of the non-Trump vote in one place, and that would likely mean Trump's defeat.
                  This sums up what exactly needs to happen asap

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    He said last night he won't drop out until his supporters stop sending him money and God tells him to.
                    Thats an ignorant thing to say. If I was trump I would bank roll him untell Cruz and rubio ran out of funds then drop him like a rock. If that's what's not going on now wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                      - And last but not least, good job by Sarah Palin for bringing in the win for Donald in Alaska. Oh, wait....
                      Haha, I love that. I didn't notice until a few minutes ago that Cruz had won Alaska. Not many delegates. Also interesting that Trump has 316 delegates and Cruz has 226. Rubio is the next highest with 106. Interesting to see what the next couple of weeks bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        This sums up what exactly needs to happen asap
                        Yup. But Rubio is the establishment candidate and they aren't going to let him drop out and let an outsider (Trump or Cruz) get the nomination.

Comment

I know this won't go over very well, but I feel A LOT of those dems voted in the Rep Primary to cast a Trump vote...I'm still not as confident as some of you fellas on Cruz getting the needed votes because of this, but I've never kept up with this early stuff.

I do agree Trump will hand a victory to the Dems unless he gets the nod for the general...it's just not in him & he doesn't care about what is best for the country. Too big of an ego to lose & do what is right. He would rather punish everyone else for not supporting him.

Really getting kinda crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            This **** aint new.
                            Rubio loses homestate - Rubio votes to Cruz.
                            Kasich Votes ..to cruz
                            Carson votes (hes hangin in to make himself available for a admin job)...to cruz

Trump's wallet is in the voters and supporters he's had since he first awed them with his sales pitch... he hasn't garnered any new ones.
                            Cruz's wallet is his own, rubios, carsons, Kasich's, and the voters that up to this point were undecided.
                            Far from over..

What I did find absolutely hilarious was watching Christis sucking *** next to Trump last night... it brought back images of him giving at speech AS A REPUBLICAN at a DNC even for OBAMA.... lookin for the handouts and favors...
                            That leopard didn't change its spots either...
                            Yeah, Christie is such a weasel...he pretends to be a leader, and talks loud, but in the end, he's just a follower. My wife said he looked like Trump's lapdog last night

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                              - And last but not least, good job by Sarah Palin for bringing in the win for Donald in Alaska. Oh, wait....
                              One man's "win" is another man's whoopy doo.

"Wins" don't win the nomination. Delegate counts do. I believe Cruz is getting 12 and Trump 11.

Comment

What do y'all think Romney is about to say?

Comment

Working...
                                X