• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    We are a nation of laws.
    Black and white, no in between.
    Illegal immigration is a crime.
    Period!

When squirrels invade your attic do you let them stay there?
    Where are you?!
    Well, the squirrels are back in the attic.
    Mom?
    Your dad won't call an exterminator.
    Can I call you back, Mom?
    He says it's personal this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
      That's a rational, thought out, responsible position to have.
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by helim83 View Post
        I still think a Ted Nugent-Willie Nelson bid would be great , lol!

I kid, I kid...
        willie needs to share his stash with ted and chill him out

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          I guess if you live in town your prospective is different than living in a rural area.

I don't see Mexkins drawing welfare and trying to milk the system.
          I see hard working men who want no more than a chance to make a living and support their families.

Does anyone believe that If all the mexkins left tomorrow, that the Inner city Blacks would suddenly all move out here and go to work.

We work on giant equipment in coal mines. It is hot, nasty, miserable work. We are never not hiring and we have been short handed for the last 30 years.
          There are people in this country who have never had a job. Their daddy never had a job and their kids will never have a job..... They are not mexkins
          100% accurate!!

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
          For now I'm backing Ted in the primary and I like him and think he has what it takes to get this country back to where it needs to be. Before all the haters show up this is my opinion and bashing him is not what I'm after, I'm not jumping on the other candidates I'm just more in line with Cruz.

My only problem with him and the majority of the candidates is on immigration.

I'm for 100% border security at any cost, its a national security issue for me.

I am NOT for rounding up millions of people who are already here though.
          I think we need to find out who they are and if they are criminals or a drain on our system then they need to go back to where ever they came from but if they are here and working and contributing to this country then there should be a way for them to stay.
          I'm not talking about giving them citizenship but a legal way to stay here and work and I'm not talking about enabling them to continue bringing their family here.
          I'm aware there are flaws in my way of thinking and 100 different scenarios of where we go from here.

Surely there is a way to make this happen and I know I'm not the only conservative who feels this way.

Whats the thoughts of the green screen ?
          I agree with your thoughts. Its really a simple fix but too much political BS to EVER fix it.

Comment

they'll never be "rounded up", so that discussion may as well die already.

my thinking is they need to be documented, and start paying taxes though. Working for cash, through the system, and sending money back home is not a benefit to this country.

I'd also say if you get arrested for any violent crime, any significant theft, you're gone. No three strikes, no warnings... just sent back home.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post

my thinking is they need to be documented, and start paying taxes though. Working for cash, through the system, and sending money back home is not a benefit to this country.

I'd also say if you get arrested for any violent crime, any significant theft, you're gone. No three strikes, no warnings... just sent back home.
              What's your plan to keep them "home"? Because as of right now we haven't a clue how to keep them from arriving initially let alone for a return visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                What's your plan to keep them "home"? Because as of right now we haven't a clue how to keep them from arriving initially let alone for a return visit.
                catching them and not letting them go in a sanctuary city would be a good start.

they're always going to try and come here. The incentive train needs to stop. no incentive, no reason to come.

Comment

catching them and not letting them go in a sanctuary city would be a good start.

they're always going to try and come here. The incentive train needs to stop. no incentive, no reason to come.
                  The US will ALWAYS be more attractive than Mexico, with or without any public benefits.

So again, what measures do you propose to keep them out for a return trip, which essentially will eliminate their inaugural trip for those who aren't already here

Comment

Im going with Ted

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
                      They did not just show up and start taking jobs away, I'm speaking from experience here because I spend a lot of my day trying to hire, the American labor is just not there brother.
                      We spent generation after generation insisting that everyone had to go to college or learn computers. NO emphasis put on the trades at all.
                      As a matter of fact there is a large portion of our society that looks down on anyone who is in the trades.
                      Also as consumers we also demand lower and cheaper labor to do everything from building our house to picking our produce.
                      Of all the threads on here of people who are currently building houses I doubt very few went with the highest bid they could, I know I didn't go with the highest.

No different than the drug problem, we don't have a drug supply problem we have a drug demand problem.
                      This is so true!

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        I guess if you live in town your prospective is different than living in a rural area.

I don't see Mexkins drawing welfare and trying to milk the system.
                        I see hard working men who want no more than a chance to make a living and support their families.

Does anyone believe that If all the mexkins left tomorrow, that the Inner city Blacks would suddenly all move out here and go to work.

We work on giant equipment in coal mines. It is hot, nasty, miserable work. We are never not hiring and we have been short handed for the last 30 years.
                        There are people in this country who have never had a job. Their daddy never had a job and their kids will never have a job..... They are not mexkins
                        Wow, I'm impressed Buff!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          The US will ALWAYS be more attractive than Mexico, with or without any public benefits.

So again, what measures do you propose to keep them out for a return trip, which essentially will eliminate their inaugural trip for those who aren't already here
                          being attractive, and being offered incentives are two entirely different animals.

is it worth the risk to walk a few hundred miles if you knew there was a world of freebies on the other side?

now, would you do the same if you knew there was a 75% chance you were going to get deported?

Comment

being attractive, and being offered incentives are two entirely different animals.

is it worth the risk to walk a few hundred miles if you knew there was a world of freebies on the other side?

would you do the same if you knew there was a 75% chance you were going to get deported?
                            You are contradicting yourself, so I don't comprehend your point.

Comment

there are illegals here today. It's not feasible to round them all up. However, when they get arrested, it's an opportune moment to send them back. Those are the "bad ones". There's a difference in being arrested, and rounding up every one in sight.

in addition, in order to slow down the flow, you slow down the inventive packages. Just because they're here, doesn't mean they should get anything. If they choose to start the citizenship process, fine, but don't expect a **** thing in the meantime.

in addition, when we catch them at the border, they go back. what % gets caught? 1%? 90%? who knows.

what's so hard to understand? It's a grandfather clause... you got in before the gate shut it's your lucky day. Play by the rules, learn english and start paying taxes... great.
                              Last edited by kyle1974; 02-15-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                And you don't have to round them up. Cut off the money and the jobs from them and they will leave on their own.

^^^Ding ding ding^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X